rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Why is the Herald so weak on Albion?
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 09:54
I am sure I am not alone in noticing that the Herald has given Albion scant attention in recent times.

I don't expect parity with Argyle, but there is far more prominence for ancillary topics, such as Argyle's SWPL team, "Fantasy football" hypotheticals, or even "Nicknames of the Tavistock FC/Plymstock FC" football teams. Who really reads that rubbish.

Albion get much better attendances than Tavistock/Plymstock or even Argyle's SWPL games.

Albion should be given much more prominence. This would increase attendances and, in time, would fund a better team.

How can we achieve this? Perhaps the Herald isn't the answer, but what are our alternatives?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2017 07:48 by Dewnansek.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Why is the Herald so weak on Albion?
lobina (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 11:09
It does seem strange that a local paper does not cover a local team in a national league.
I wonder was there a falling out in the past?

Albi-Quin
Albi-Quin (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 17:55
The Herald is very poor. Full stop!

rhfb36
rhfb36 (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 19:06
Herald says it is short of staff, this is their usual excuses. There is no excuse they they have removed Albion from their headings and you now have find Albion in other sport, and this week they have the result of the pre season game against Pirates. No excuse at the Herald is certainly not ithe money.

Devonboyy
Devonboyy (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 21:16
They have certainly given up on rugby.It is very poor.

Albi-Quin
Albi-Quin (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 22:21
Letís be honest who buys the rag. Not good enough to clean your windows with.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net