rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
200 Club pre match meal - Saturday 6th. January 2018
noibla (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 11:02
Hello all,

Hot on the heels of Xmas/New Year comes another monster event!

The 200 Club are proud to announce a pre-match gathering for all supporters at the first home game of 2018. Not only are we taking over the whole of the venue under the East Stand for a 3 course meal (two courses before and cheese & bics at HT), but we'll be sponsoring the game itself and choosing Man of the Match, too!

You'll see this in the today's programme and in the December Fanzone Newsletter:

"On Saturday 6 January 2018, the 200 Club has organised a Match Day Lunch prior to the game against Bishop's Stortford in the SW Comms Suite. There will be a three course lunch, raffle and a cheque presentation to the Club. The bar will open at 1200 and lunch will be served at 1300. Full details will be on the PARFC website under Events and on social media. Last season we had 115 attendees so early booking is essential. The cost - 22.50 per head.

Contact Simon Franks by email -

plymalbi200@gmail.com

or by post -

200 Club Treasurer, 15 Cremyll St, PLYMOUTH, PL1 3RB.

BACS bank details on request."

Further information to come in due course. But if you want to confirm your attendance, payment is needed asap. Full table booking possible on a first come, first served basis.

Let's make it another sell-out!

--

Simon Franks
200 Club Treasurer/Secretary
M: 07788 787098

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
Re: 200 Club pre match meal - Saturday 6th. January 2018
noibla (IP Logged)
09 December, 2017 20:10
Hello all,

One down, one to go!

With a well-attended Xmas Lunch now past it's time to look forward to our big New Year event - sponsorship of the home game v Bishop's Stortford and Lunch in the SW Comms Suite.

All current details are on the PARFC website:

plymouthalbion.com/200-club-match-day-lunch

and there will be updates via email/Twitter as required. NB: this event is open to all Albion (and visiting) supporters and there is no priority booking for 200C members on this occasion.

As usual, full payment to me with names and dietary requirements to confirm booking as soon as possible. BACS transfer is our preferred method, but cheques payable to:

"Plymouth Albion RFC (2016) 200 Club"

can be passed to me in person or by post to:

200 Club Treasurer, 15 Cremyll Street, PLYMOUTH PL1 3RB.

Sadly, the away game in Birmingham this weekend is cancelled. I will, of course be at the home fixture v Old Albanian on 16 Dec. (I don't yet know if I can make the Xmas Brunch on Fri 22 Dec.) Please email/text me if you need to make contact or require bank account details.

The bookings are already coming in, so don't delay...

--

Simon Franks
200 Club Treasurer/Secretary
M: 07788 787098

Semper Sersum.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net