rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Coventry
Igwok Dominus (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 22:54
Surprise result of the week as Blackheath put 61 points on Coventry.

Can't see it changing much in terms of the final league position.

My body is a temple - I desecrate it every day(Sm63)

MESSAGES->author
Re: Coventry
Cider Drinker (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 21:13
wow - wonder what happened, looks like few cards handed out as well

(Sm129) Don't let anything get in the way of a good game of Rugby

covmick1/Michael Carter
18 January, 2018 17:27
Blackheath played wondeful rugby from start to finish. It was their day where everything they attemted came off. As one blackheath fan said to me "Each season we have one game that is excellent" and last Saurday was it. Red card and a yellow to Coventry but their was no way this impacted on the game, Club had already won it by then. Our last loss was away at the Brickfields last season. This defeat is awake up call to Coventry.

Hope all Albion fans are well and looking forward to seeing you at the Brickfields.

covmick/Michael Carter

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
20 January, 2018 22:27
Hot and cold with Blackheath - bad day at the office up at Hull Is!

Bodes well for the last game of the season, mind...

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net