rugbyunion
Latest News:

ianbol
50/50 tickets
ianbol (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 11:35
A small point ut what'the form with these ? Was there a draw later in the p.m. ?

MESSAGES->author
Re: 50/50 tickets
noibla (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 11:59
I would think so as tickets would have surely been sold in all the corporate functions as well.

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 12:22
Perhaps the question of tickets paid for on the day and no game to watch for the money paid could present a bigger challenge? not sure as to how that can be squared, and a lot of work to sort it needed perhaps! the decision to not play the game has reverberations all round.

Would the well off University stump up do you think ? I do hope Albion don't lose out on this.

I have just read the Albion post regarding the cancellation where the owner Dave Venables says that any receipts for tickets paid for on the day will be honoured at any home game this current season. That seems the best and easiest way to put this right for our supporters, well done Dave.

Semper Sersum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/01/2018 12:28 by noibla.

Dazman
Dazman (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 16:15
I believe the 50:50 draw has/will be made with the results to be posted on the club website later in the week.

MESSAGES->author
Cider Drinker (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 18:55
I know the draw was made, first prize was claimed and was told that the numbers would appear on official site... sorry i cant remember the numbers as had a few ciders by then smiling smiley

(Sm129) Don't let anything get in the way of a good game of Rugby

mutodumbi
mutodumbi (IP Logged)
22 January, 2018 14:47
It was decided to have the draw, which took place as normal in the main office, 1st prize 17105 147 (claimed), 2nd prize 17212 98 (not claimed) the numbers are also on the club web page.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
22 January, 2018 16:27
Thanks "mutodumbi" much appreciated.

Semper Sersum.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net