rugbyunion
Latest News:

ralbar
Today's game
balion (IP Logged)
17 February, 2018 22:17
Very surprised to see no mention of the game. Personally gimme it was one I felt we might lost. As it was Albion destroyed them. Now let's we make sure we brought the same to Nuneaton in a couple of weeks time.

(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

(Sm128)

MESSAGES->author
Re: Today's game
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
17 February, 2018 22:44
Followed on twitter as overseas.

Great game, great result, and (by the way) great twitter feed. Thanks.

baatalbion
baatalbion (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 06:58
What a performance against a team in great form. Best performance of the season for me especially with some big names missing. It was hard to single out one player for man of the match as I thought it should have been a team award. Outstanding!

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 07:02
I agree balion, one I too thort we could well lose. For much of the game it was nip and tuck but, towards the end, 3 quick tries saw it out.

Very well done to the lads.

(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

MESSAGES->author
BALION PREDATOR (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 10:08
Quote:
Dewnansek
Followed on twitter as overseas.
Great game, great result, and (by the way) great twitter feed. Thanks.

(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

Same sentiments from me (Sm150)

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

HMFY
micky fin (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 11:47
Just watched the team huddle , then meeting the supporters , if ever a team has given their all , this was it . A truly entertaining game . Yes the whole team deserved Man of the match . No panic stuck to the game plan and beat a higher placed team . A very gratifying afternoon . Cus-Cus had his best game in defence and attack . Penalty count must have pleased Kieran . An outstanding afternoon , thank you Albion .
Absent senior players have their work cut out !!

MESSAGES->author
Igwok Dominus (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 12:19
A much improved performance over the Caldy game, clearly a lot of work had gone into the set pieces and overall a fantastic effort.

Didn't think Darlington brought much to the game given their position in the league and seem to completely lose it in the 2nd half.

A good day.

My body is a temple - I desecrate it every day(Sm63)

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 13:19
A special mention for the lineout, after recent games it was good to see it firing on all cylinders.
Well done all the squad.

Paul Ingleston
Paul Ingleston (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 14:25
Cov fan here. Many congratulations on your result against DMP yesterday, I had the feeling pre-game that the visitors would find it very tough. However, I am a little confused by the reference to Nuneaton. Is this a typo?
Moving on, I am very much looking forward to my first Brickfields visit next month and will expect another ‘battle royale.’
Best wishes for the rest of your season.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:06
I suspect that it's a reference to next weeks away game against Moseley, which isn't that far from Nuneaton I guess ?

Semper Sersum.

ralbar
balion (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 17:48
I think it was our game against Loughbabes' coming up soon I hoped we give them a few stuffing.

(Sm128)

MESSAGES->author
Kimbo (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 18:13
Quote:
noibla
I suspect that it's a reference to next weeks away game against Moseley, which isn't that far from Nuneaton I guess ?

Not that far? Hmmm. Let's just say it was a typo eh? Unless you're playing W*sps at the Ricoh, in which case you'll be about 200 yards from the Nunny border (Sm14)

Oh, and thanks!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net