MESSAGES->author
Pre-season friendlies
BALION PREDATOR (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 07:41
Cornish Pirates

Date & time to be confirmed

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

baatalbion
Re: Pre-season friendlies
baatalbion (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 06:03
Thank you for the heads-up. Looking forward to it already. Hopefully, this'll be the last pre-season friendly with them because very soon we'll be in the same league again! I do miss the trips down to Cornwall.

MESSAGES->author
BALION PREDATOR (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 09:57
Bedford Blues - Home 10th August

Albion v Pirates - Home 25th August 2pm

That is two damn good pre season fixtures .

My guess is Ivybridge ,Exmouth ,Redruth , Taunton could be another arrangement in no particular order .

(Sm72)

Plymouth Bred , Plymouth Born .

C'mon Albiiioooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
11 June, 2018 15:58
AND Exeter Uni 18th Aug @3.00 pm.

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
26 June, 2018 19:26
A couple of good games to look forward to.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 00:09
£7.50 to watch Exe Uni at Brickfields in Aug?! Newly promoted? From where to where? What will they bring on and off the field? Why not a "local" club side? (eg; Brixham, Barnstaple, Redruth, Camborne)

3 for 2 and I'm in...

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 01:09
Exeter uni just promoted to South West 1 West.

They play in green I believe.

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 07:57
From another online forum:

"EURFC pre-season starts August 1st.

Well, they play week in week out at level 5, have just won BUCS Super Rugby for 2017-18, and have a fistful of England Students so the chances of this actually being a banana skin for a Nat 1 PSF are IMO reasonably good. All in all 3 fixtures, 2 against sides 1 level up and 1 against a side 2 levels down looks about right for a fixture list. Two to test you and one you *should* win to try out the options...

I'm slightly biased because it's my old university..."

Feel better informed, but not 100% convinced. Still think PARFC should make it a "Buy two, get one free" offer.

Edit: Additionally, "I actually forgot to add that they have *very* strong links with Chiefs if you’re looking for how this has come about.... IIC quite a few of them have played for Exeter A."

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/06/2018 19:57 by stonehousealbion.

Corsair
Corsair (IP Logged)
30 June, 2018 08:48
TESCO Albion. I wonder if the players will offer a play Three only get paid for Two ? It costs money to run a club. £7.50 to watch a game in a good ground is reasonable.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
01 July, 2018 12:04
I agree with you Corsair, great value for the cost of two burgers.

Semper Sersum.

King Albion
King Albion (IP Logged)
01 July, 2018 18:06
Couldn’t agree more Corsair! Jeez! A great day out to watch pre season anywhere in the stand and enjoy watching the boys get together again! Support your club guys!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net