rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Team
lobina (IP Logged)
15 September, 2018 09:17
I am in Spain at present and can't get on the offy site anyone know the team for the Black heath game?

ianbol
Re: Team
ianbol (IP Logged)
15 September, 2018 10:22

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
15 September, 2018 13:04
Thanks for the link it worked a treat.

Commando joe
Commando joe (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 16:12
Matt Shepard injured?? Not in the squad again this week .

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 17:53
That's a pity him and Herbie seem to be the lifeblood of the team.

Devonboyy
Devonboyy (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 18:09
Does anyone know why Matt Shepherd is not playing? Surely you would not leave him out of the squad for no apparent reason. No Dan Pullinger also this week. Is he injured? The club dont seem to want to let us know anything.

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 20:30
Dawsie is in charge of the information release.

Albion Commercial
Albion Commercial (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 11:30
Hi guys,

I might be able to clarify at least a few thoughts. Our head coach releases any appropriate information regarding the team.

When it comes to the match day squad...if someone is injured you will hear about it, but if there is no news relating to a specific player, then you can assume it is either down to performance (the head coach decides this from games & training) or simply squad rotation.

I hope this helps.

Albion Commercial.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net