rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Who was the referee?
A Nomad (IP Logged)
24 December, 2018 21:08
Who was the referee on Saturday when Albion played Esher. We all thought it was Mr Boscawen but was it?

MESSAGES->author
Re: Who was the referee?
noibla (IP Logged)
24 December, 2018 22:38
It was his name in the program and as announced over the P.A. and he never did do us any favours when in the Championship either as I recall.

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
A Nomad (IP Logged)
25 December, 2018 17:37
Mr Boscawen was announced and listed in the program. Try viewing the photos taken by PPA. Some have the referee in focus, does he look like it is the named official? I think not. So who was he?

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 03:16
More importantly, did he do us any favours?

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 03:34
Well, this is how some people see Mr Boscawen

[www.thenorthernecho.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/12/2018 03:37 by Dewnansek.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 09:20
Great post Dewnansek thanks.

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 09:24
Trying to remember now as to who the ref was back in the Championship days who arrive as the story goes in the team coach of a club from the London area !! someone with a better memory than I may be able to help, or not as the case may be if too delicate a question.

Semper Sersum.

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 13:02
Over the years I don't think Mr Boscawen has done us any favours. and he is not known for flowing games.

MESSAGES->author
A Nomad (IP Logged)
28 December, 2018 13:59
Time to solve the mystery. The ref who replaced Mr Boscawen was James Milliner from Cornwall. The change was because Boscawen was required elsewhere where.

MESSAGES->author
noibla (IP Logged)
28 December, 2018 15:08
Someone should have told Albion P.A, perhaps ?

Semper Sersum.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net