rugbyunion
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Good win against Cindeford.
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 21:03
A great win. 4 points not 5, but I'm very happy.

I think Dan did a great job on the twitter feed as well.

baatalbion
Re: Good win against Cindeford.
baatalbion (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 05:28
It was an excellent win, denying Cinderford even a point. They were worthy opponents though and probably deserved something from the game given their strong second half performance.All round, a very pleasing win setting us up for a strong challenge towards a top 5 finish. AND ENGLAND WON TOO!!

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 10:12
Despite the score, a real nail biting 2nd half as Cinderford strongly threatened a winning come-back, that is, until our late and last 7 point try. A most entertaining game and satisfying win.

Well played the lads.

(Sm152) (Sm152) (Sm152)

AND England won,and most importantly, SCOTLAND too. A really satisfying rugby week-end.

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 19:45
A great day of rugby, first Albi winning and then England, I went to bed a contented man.

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
04 February, 2019 12:05
Here are the match reports.

Firstly, Albion's view (of course..)

[www.plymouthalbion.com]

And secondly, Cindeford's view (which I thought was balanced).

[cinderfordrfc.co.uk]

Anyone else notice that the Albion reports usually get "repeated" in the Herald, but with a different authors name. For example, for the Caldy match Albion's report by Kevin Westlake gets repeated but attributed to an Andy Pyle. It's good that we get some coverage (at least when they have finished talking about more important things such as the shoelaces Argyle use...), but the cheek of it.

UPDATE:The Herald did run with Albion's Cinderford match report, but this time there was reference to (Albion's) author Jack Guthrie. [:wor kid:]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2019 15:32 by Dewnansek.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net