rugbyunion
Latest News:

baatalbion
Bishop's Stortford: something's gone wrong today!
baatalbion (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 16:49
Such a big defeat is a worry. It'll be interesting to hear what went wrong from those who were there. That's the second big defeat away from home.

Ralph Barkham
Re: Bishop's Stortford: something's gone wrong today!
Ralph Barkham (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 18:07
Very disappointing, must be one our highest loses ever.

(Sm128)

Ralph Barkham
Ralph Barkham (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 18:29
Just shook.the brain cells up, yes there was a bigger defeat. It was up.in Wales maybe Cardiff or Swansea, but guys on the score board were panicking because they had nowhere t place a third number, score against was 90 plus.
(Sm128)

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 18:47
That's a big problem for us Ralf, we remember tooooo damned much, lol.

But, yes a really disappointing score line and defence.

Captain B
Captain B (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 19:35
Sorry, what makes you think those who spent their hard earned money to travel away will/should report back

ianbol
ianbol (IP Logged)
09 February, 2019 22:26
I used to.

baatalbion
baatalbion (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 07:57
Captain B, I don't understand your comment. My statement didn't demand anything from anyone.I just thought that those who were at the game might have wanted to give their insight on the game and share their thoughts. No compulsion!

Barral7
Barral7 (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 10:41
Big 'B' confused you never seem to know which of your 'non de plumes' you use, none of us expect any of the travellers to give a running commentry or a detailed report on your way home. Is not like when Paddy used to travel on the team coach, he used to fight his report for the Indie on the way back. We then Sara Raine who used to follow us would do what is done by Twitter now. No disrespect to you 'M' you do.a great job providing at your own expense entertainment and prizes etc. on each trip. You and the rest of the travel club do a great job, For those of us who cannot afford or for health reasons, we still are breakthrough what do.

(Sm128)

stonehousealbion
stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 11:04
My personal take on yesterday's 16 hours to forget is now a feature article.

(No need to stick the needle in Captain B...)

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Captain Birdeye
Captain Birdeye (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 11:54
Barral7 it would seem from your comments that you think I posted the comments you you refer to. I can assure you that I did not. You seem to think , if it is me you are referring to, that I use many different names. I do not. My question to you is what makes you think I do? Are you somehow checking logged IP addresses (btw not a reliable way to identify any individual, and probably illegal)
From your comments you appear to know who I am and, I am very sorry to say that I find the comments offensive.
This is not the first time I have been accused of doing something on this site. The last time I decided to give posting a break. I thought I might return to posting. It seems I seems I was wrong to do so.

flanker7
flanker7 (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 14:29
Captain 'B' assure I have no idea how to check on any ones IP address and I have no wish to do so at all. As you seem to deny these doings I will apologise to you.Ralph
Sorry you feel you might stop making any more posts, don't do so that would be unnecessary.
Maybe I will probably do so as I now have to prove I'm not a robot each time I try to sign.

(Sm150)(Sm150

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 21:16
Er... while a couple of posters here might be having a meeting "just outside" .. steady guys!

There is a good review of tbe game on another thread ("the blue and white blues" (or summat similar).

Some tough games to come, but hopefully we are now well away from the "drop zone"

MESSAGES->author
lobina (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 11:22
You win some you lose some, at least it was away I think winning at home in front of the faithful is the main thing.

MESSAGES->author
Dewnansek (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 12:58
Here are the two club match reports.

First Albions.

[www.plymouthalbion.com]

It was disconcerting to read that "after this Albion capitulated" in the second half, letting in a raft of tries. IMHO, heads should never drop

And Bishop's Stortfords

[www.bsrfc.co.uk]

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net