rugbyunion
Latest News:

baatalbion
Matt Shepherd: Warm-up
baatalbion (IP Logged)
31 March, 2019 06:29
I have to congratulate Matt Shepherd on the way he concludes the team warm-up before kick-off . Watching from the SW Comms Stand you can see that he is the only player to jog AROUND the touch-flags on the half-way line while others cut the corners to varying degrees. I think it looks professional and says a lot about his character and approach to the game. Little details mean a lot! I might be unfair to Will Norton as he also completed the entire half-lap back to the changing rooms yesterday against Birmingham but I can't remember him doing it every time. I stand to be corrected and well done to him too yesterday.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Matt Shepherd: Warm-up
noibla (IP Logged)
31 March, 2019 15:08
I think your right baatalbion, there were perhaps three that did the full lap yesterday but like you I only see one do it week after week.

Semper Sersum.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net