rugbyunion
Latest News:

........Friday sees the last pre-season game with a visit to Worcester ...... the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

thechiefstribe.com
“la veda in Italia”
thechiefstribe.com (IP Logged)
10 January, 2012 20:02
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Peter Ord
Re: “la veda in Italia”
Tommy Hawkeye (IP Logged)
11 January, 2012 09:36
Can't make this trip but have a great time and remember to try to take in a little cultural time in Florence as it is a very beautiful city.

Safe trip to all

mikepw
mikepw (IP Logged)
11 January, 2012 09:42
You jammy @#$%&! As a Quins supporter who went last year it was the best away trip ever, even better than Sandy Park! Mind you we did stay in Florence (trains are very good and cheap) and weather was warm.
Hope it's good for all going and have a great time.

MESSAGES->author
Sioux Chief (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 19:27
Im not jealous.............much! Safe journey to all the Travelling Tribe, have a great time and Chop loudly(Sm122)

Wild Tooth
Wild Tooth (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 19:32
eye rolling smiley
Quote:
Sioux Chief
Im not jealous.............much! Safe journey to all the Travelling Tribe, have a great time and Chop loudly(Sm122)

Me also eye rolling smiley

loadofeathers
loadofeathers (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 19:35
I'm jealous too!!! Start of the season my target was all league games and as many "others" as possible. Perpignan and Newport were achieved-decision not to go to Prato is now not seen as the right one wish I was going. Perpignan was b----y fantastic so I thought Italy would not be so great. Never mind though I do have Sale & Newcastle in the locker along with the rest of the league.
Best wishes to all the travelling tribe take care and bring back the 5 points to set next week up nicely.

Chief RedWine
Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 19:46
Quote:
loadofeathers
I'm jealous too!!! <snip

I am also very jealous. Mrs RedWine made my decision for me though .. .

Let's take a half glass full view though (RedWine of course). Good win in Prato and a win next week and we could be on the road again. And, provided I'm not booked, if it's furrin parts, I'm there! And you too I think?

CR

Running Chief
Running Chief (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 21:55
Chief chopper and I travelled from Gatwick to Pisa with several others from the tribe today. Some have headed to florence, some straight to Prato, but we decided to experience a day in Pisa first. Wow, first sight of leaning tower from our bedroom window, and further investigation has not disappointed. We are now enjoying a bottle of chianti in a trattoria as the beer is very expensive (shame but you have to make economies somewhere!!) Prato tomorrow to catch up with the tribe. Eager to hear news from the camp.

Come on the boys.

WOODBURYCHEF
WOODBURYCHEF (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 23:19
think us non season ticket goers who attend prato should get a ticket for the game next week, im broke but cant miss it, especially if its a decider! please mr Rowe can i have 2 free tickets? just this once?

Newton Chief
Newton Chief (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 23:26
Worth a punt and enter the competition in the Sunday Independent for two tickets in the SW Comms Stand, I did and won when we played Saracens!

(Sm42)

WOODBURYCHEF
WOODBURYCHEF (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 23:31
and season ticket holders should get pint and a hog roast!

MESSAGES->author
13 January, 2012 07:20
We're on the way to Prato. Sat in Wetherspoons in Gatwick eating breakfast and partaking in a wee beer. Bring it on. Sorry not trying to rub it in

Chief RedWine
Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
13 January, 2012 08:13
3 wheels - I'm guessing you'll be on the same flight as the team. They left at 6 to go to Gatport Airwick.

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
13 January, 2012 08:34
Oh yes you are 3WOMW, you lucky person wish I was able to go. Maybe next season, have to take the family tho.
Safe journey to you the team and everybody going involved in our fine club.
Return safe with big smiles on your faces from a cracking win.

MESSAGES->author
black_otter (IP Logged)
13 January, 2012 08:44
Travel safely, LMC, really hope that you enjoy the trip thumbs down A win would be just an added bonus winking smiley

MESSAGES->author
Zymurgy (IP Logged)
13 January, 2012 09:37
Quote:
Chief RedWine
3 wheels - I'm guessing you'll be on the same flight as the team. They left at 6 to go to Gatport Airwick.

I think 3 Wheels is on an earlier flight, we're on the same one as the Team (Sm13)

MESSAGES->author
Dawlish chief (IP Logged)
13 January, 2012 10:01
Whose jeallous? not me........ I dod Perpignan which was great, but I guess this will be too.

HAve fun.

Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net