rugbyunion
Latest News:

....... Chiefs lose in Bayonne..... Next up it's Cannacht at Sandy Park...... the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

oldbean
Sireli Naqelevuki
4everchief (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 12:43
I'm not a gambling man but what's the chances of seeing Sireli in Monday nights Braves fixture against Wasp.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Sireli Naqelevuki
Dawlish chief (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 13:00
must be close I reckon if he will be "back in March" - the obvious place for him to get back into team.

bilvers
24 February, 2012 13:17
Great Minds think alike (fools seldom differ) certainly hope so, intending to be there on Monday

MESSAGES->author
Little Plums (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 13:25
He's a reasonably prolific tweeter and hasn't mentioned anything. He was training today though

LittleTommyHawkk
LittleTommyHawkk (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 16:52
He was tweeting Peter Kimlin today saying he's back playing next month

MESSAGES->author
Exeter lad (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 17:59
Yh saw him talking to grarick Cowley on facebook saying his arm will be good for next month

Tribester
Tribester (IP Logged)
25 February, 2012 13:57
and wasn't he still top of the metres made by centre league table on Skys Rugby Club this week?

MESSAGES->author
Mabolza (IP Logged)
25 February, 2012 21:09
I asked him today if he was playing on Monday night and he said that " he didn't know yet ". So, he can't be too far away from his return. ( Badly needed after tonight )

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
25 February, 2012 23:07
Agree Mabolza..we need a threat.

MESSAGES->author
Dawlish chief (IP Logged)
27 February, 2012 15:41
Seems he's not quite ready yet for tonight. Precautionary I expect, no point risking him if not essential.

tulls
tulls (IP Logged)
27 February, 2012 16:32
Would it be tactical not playing him tonight, not giving other teams the Nod that he will be back in the match squad

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
28 February, 2012 00:23
I would have thought he needed a run out if possable after being out for so long:but what do i know.
Maybe..just maybe...

MESSAGES->author
black_otter (IP Logged)
28 February, 2012 08:46
Good to see Bryan Rennie playing well in the Naqer role for the Brave last night (albeit against somewhat lesser opposition)

bilvers
28 February, 2012 13:02
Anybody been watching the Sidmouth team sheets - that's where Shorty suddenly appeared for a game - If Sireli turned out it would make the opposition blink a bit!(Sm126)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net