rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs pick up 5 points away in France ..... Next up it's the return leg with La Rochelle at Sandy Park . the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Bath fan's view
Mabolza (IP Logged)
26 February, 2012 12:13
From the Bath message board

" As for Sandy Park, for a crowd of only around 9000, they make some noise. It was like a classic western ... "in'juns - 1000's of them ... cirle the wagons quick ... this ain't no pow-wow". They were both friendly and knowledgeable of their rugby, making the trip down to Exeter a happy memory for all the right reasons.

One thing that they've got absolutely right at Sandy Park is the hog roast and NB should take note. It was huge and had to be served in a tray ... if they'd added a bit of veg and gravy - you could call it a Sunday roast!! "

ziderman
Re: Bath fan's view
ziderman (IP Logged)
26 February, 2012 15:59
That was me ... we had a most enjoyable day - thank you.

MESSAGES->author
Sioux Chief (IP Logged)
26 February, 2012 16:42
Quote:
ziderman
That was me ... we had a most enjoyable day - thank you.
I read the whole thread Ziderman and although you see it from a Barf point of view I thought your post was very fair. Glad you enjoyed your day and the Hog Roast. I argued with some Quins fans about this on my visit to the Stoop this season and said ours was much betterthumbs down
Thanks for the praise...beware though, we will beat you one daysmileys with beer

To sit with Elders of the Gentle race, this world has seldom seen.......

brent
brent (IP Logged)
26 February, 2012 17:00
nice one ziderman

shame neither team played particularly well but no doubt there will be corking games on other days

onedogwalking
onedogwalking (IP Logged)
27 February, 2012 11:19
Glad you enjoyed the welcome and chanting at Sandy Park, the 'Hog Roast' with a pint is a must before kick off. Shame we lost but hey! we'll be back to take a few more scalps before the season is out.

marshie10
marshie10 (IP Logged)
27 February, 2012 13:45
I also came down to Sandy Park, on my own! But I still managed to have a really enjoyable day - even if Bath had lost, I would have still had a good day. The park and ride ran smoothly, the food was good, my only negative was that I had quite the most undrinkable Guinness.

I thought the Exeter crowd were absolutely brilliant and very welcoming, the stewards were friendly and helpful. 10/10.

Really hope you guys continue to do well, It would be great to see Exeter in the Heineken Cup!

MESSAGES->author
chief_bald_eagle (IP Logged)
27 February, 2012 14:20
Bath in the final would be a great time to break our duck (Sm152) ..... on second thoughts maybe don't want to wait that long!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net