rugbyunion
Latest News:

....... Chiefs beat Quins to make it 14 points from 4 games..... Next we have the long trip to Newcastle...... ...... the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Dean Richards back at Falcons
rorky (IP Logged)
14 March, 2012 22:57
Dean Richards former director of Tigers and Quins is back next season as director of rugby at Newcastle Falcons.

ChaderExe
Re: Dean Richards back at Falcons
ChaderExe (IP Logged)
15 March, 2012 07:42
Great to see him back! Hopefully he can get Falcons back into the AP soon!

50pointer
50pointer (IP Logged)
16 March, 2012 18:29
They aren't relegated yet Chader.

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
16 March, 2012 19:19
Maybe but it's gonna b an uphill struggle for them tho to stay up but best of luck with the challenge!

Chief RedWine
Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
16 March, 2012 19:29
He got Quins back up didn't he? A real gent - he visited the gantry when I was doing the video for Albion and gave me his last jelly baby1 Fond memory smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
rorky (IP Logged)
17 March, 2012 11:23
I have heard he is a good guy, ex copper me thinks. Given all that has gone on in the game believe he has served his time. What colour jelly baby was it RedWine, good job it wasn't his last Rolo.

(Sm100)

MESSAGES->author
black_otter (IP Logged)
17 March, 2012 11:31
Quote:
rorky
I have heard he is a good guy, ex copper me thinks. Given all that has gone on in the game believe he has served his time. What colour jelly baby was it RedWine, good job it wasn't his last Rolo.
(Sm100)
Blood red

MESSAGES->author
Mabolza (IP Logged)
17 March, 2012 19:17
Quote:
black_otter
Quote:
rorky
(Sm100)
Blood red
(Sm22)

brent
brent (IP Logged)
17 March, 2012 19:28
good to have him back
he was a good old fashioned street copper and no doubt he is a good old fashioned coach - whether or not these things fit in the modern world is debatable but i happen to like them.

MESSAGES->author
Geronimo Jim (IP Logged)
17 March, 2012 20:16
Me too Brent, everyone should have the opportunity for redemption.

Yorkie
Yorkie (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 15:55
For many years, a traffic cop actually.

Deano and John Wells back in tandem again. They were quite a successfully coaching team once upon a time ......

50pointer
50pointer (IP Logged)
20 March, 2012 18:11
It maybe an uphill struggle for them to escape finishing bottom of the Prem, but if Brizzle bottle it and miss out on promotion then the Falcons would stay in the Prem.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net