rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs win for the 1st time at Franklins Gardens and go 2nd in AP ...... Next up it's Wasps at Sandy Park .... the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
tulls
nacho
tulls (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 06:18
The good news we wanted to hear

[exeterchiefs.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/03/2012 06:43 by tulls.

MESSAGES->author
Re: nacho
Dawlish chief (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 07:09
It sure is! Thanks nacho and thanks rob!

Mieres. Oo oo oo ooooo!

noisychief
etnchief (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 07:21
Best news for a while, always good to keep your best players #inRobwetrust hopefully a few more to sign up again

A Patchy Chief
A Patchy Chief (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 07:33
Phew! Great news, it has made my day. Can concentrate on getting the voice ready for Gloucester now. Have got my Sarries tickets and feel quite sad as it means the end of the season.

MESSAGES->author
Big Bob (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 07:37
smileys with beer (Sm152) nuff said

Exeter Chiefs - living the dream!
Thoughts are like arrows: once released , they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 07:46
Excellent! And to think my son has had his photo taken with Mieres after the Wasps game he will b delighted too!

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 07:55
brilliant news (Sm134)

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 07:59
Excellent news - this shows that Exeter is a club is were good players want to stay. Well done Rob and thanks Nacho!

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 08:00
The chiefs future looks brighter everyday, I think we'll be ok if he is called up, and having him around for two more years will be the icing on the cake.
A team player who seems to want to be here, you cannot ask for anything more.
(Sm128)(Sm152)(Sm160)

MESSAGES->author
Kernowbabs (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 08:02
Fantastic - just what we all hoped for!

bilvers
22 March, 2012 08:02
Really Brilliant news!!(Sm128)(Sm126)

MESSAGES->author
22 March, 2012 08:07
Outstanding Great to have nacho onboard for 2 more years.

MESSAGES->author
Hohookee Chief (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 08:30
Fantastic news. Thanks Nacho, keep up the good work.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 09:22
(Sm60)... Nuff Said

http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/n/native_american_chief-3478.gif

Quote:

loadofeathers
loadofeathers (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 10:00
Great news.Thanks Nacho and well done Rob.
Cant wait to celebrate at Kingsholm on Saturday will settle for the 4 points!!!!!!!!

MESSAGES->author
black_otter (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 10:05
Glad that Rob has been able to work out with Nacho a way to handle his likely absence during the Rugby Championship in the autumn, Hopefully also good news for Steeno too, who I have no doubt will be keen to impress during Nacho's likely absence. Exciting times thumbs down

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 10:57
Quote:
A Patchy Chief
Phew! Great news, it has made my day. Can concentrate on getting the voice ready for Gloucester now. Have got my Sarries tickets and feel quite sad as it means the end of the season.

Might not be, a playoff spot is still doable! Still, good to see a deal's been done for Nacho, was worried we were going to lose him! smiling smiley

Hill Barton Brave
Hill Barton Brave (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 12:04
This was one of the first things I heard on the radio this morning. I'm still smiling now.

It also said Nacho's on the Powwow tonight.

Wiggytim
Wiggytim (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 12:35
Nacho staying!!! Great news, really think he is going to go from strength to strength....

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 12:56
Great news. thumbs down

It would be interesting to know what the solution to the Argentinian problem was, as I suspect Agulla and Tigers would be interested, amongst others.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net