Latest News:

........Chiefs look to keep their top 6/7th place on track v Sale this weekend........next up it's away to Warriors .....the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
proud so proud
Posted by: etnchief (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 16:58

This team never ever gives up so proud to be a chiefs fan, fantastic result great win, from the radio cometary everyone played well with flair and determination, this result could take us towards our dreams, GET YOUR TICKETS FOR LONDON IRISH & SAINTS FOLKS!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/03/2012 17:02 by etnchief.

Re: proud so proud
Posted by: Stuey (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:00

Yep, they deserve that win, and a brave decision to kick to the corner instead of the posts, fabulous!

Posted by: Big Bob (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:01

Agreed etnchief - can't wait to see the highlights or hopefully the whole match via the web - what an amazing bunch of blokes

Posted by: etnchief (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:08

Posted by: Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:12

A real credit to the city and to THE SOUTH WEST...

Well done guys.. Wearing my shirt with pride!!

Posted by: clalan (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:15

Just come of the mobile, seems that Gloucester were lucky not to get a red and another yellow for deliberate knock on to stop a try.

No Matter Well done one and all, maybe we can look at the cup spot more positively now.
So Proud of the lads, and our wonderful tribe, I will be singing my heart out at Sixways can't wait.

Bring on London Irish (Sm152)

Posted by: Stuey (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:16

If ever there was a game that I wanted Wasps to win, it is their match later against Northampton. Come on Wasps!

Posted by: Hohookee Chief (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:19

Not going for the posts shows This is a team with a great self belief.

Fantastic game.

Infinity and beyond.

Posted by: ChiefBottleWasher (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 17:57

Absolutely brilliant.

7 Points clear of 6th and 9 From 7th (unless Irish get a BP versus tigers) Some tough matches to come but should get a least 2 wins.

2 Wins would mean 6th is an almost certainty Gloucester would need 3 BP wins and a LBP against Sale or 4 wins AND either Sale need 4 wins with at least 1 BP or Bath 4 wins with 3 BP to push Exe to 7th

If Irish win tonight they could complicate this.

Conversely Irish Winning gives best chance of a top 4 spot but that is going to need 3 or 4 wins anyway, and whilst I am optomistic that is a big ask.

Posted by: Chieftain (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 18:19

Well done Tommy Hayes and your team a fantastic win I wish I was there but the Mrs 40th prevented that! I will have a few extra pints out in Exmouth tonight. C'mon Exe.Well done the tribe.(Sm50)

Posted by: Shouts loudly in rain (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 18:19

Very happy fun bus back cracking game awesome well done to rob and the boys

Posted by: Geronimo Jim (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 18:55

My first away trip in the prem... but I have a problem, we're yp here for the night and about to go out fpr tapas with my Gloucester buddies. The problem is, how do I eat through this grin without drooling?

Definitely travelling more in the future!

Posted by: Rich W (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 19:05

Well done guys. Great win!

In my little town
I never meant nothin'
I was just my fathers son
Saving my money
Dreaming of glory
Twitching like a finger
On the trigger of a gun
Leaving nothing but the dead and dying
Back in my little town

Posted by: 50pointer (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 19:17

Are your Gloucester buddies that good looking that you'll be drooling over them GJ?

Posted by: Little Plums (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 19:41

The title of this thread says it all. I couldn't make the game and "watched" it via Twitter, so can only guess how nail biting it must have been to see it in person.

Nevertheless, I am grinning from ear to ear and imagine I will be all the way until the nerves kick in prior to next week's game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/03/2012 23:40 by Little Plums.

Posted by: spicksparklesister (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 20:02

I have just had one of the worst weeks at work in a long time, thank you boys for putting the biggest smile and LEAP in my step with this result.

COME ON YOU CHIEFS.

Posted by: Little MissChief (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 20:06

According to redpath he has said that glaws are no longer in the running for a play off place and are playing for heineken cup place now! Thats how important that match was today. Gr8 win, electric atmosphere and basking sunshine! What a day?

Posted by: fatheralice (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 20:16

Between us and saints for fourth IMO, a home win against them would make things very interesting! The next two are very winnable. Play like today, and few will beat us. The score line did not flatter us. Just need to keep the belief for 80 mins- we had a 10 min wobble after burn's cameo!

Tigers and saints are still to play each other, so that is more dropped points for one of them.

Posted by: oldbean (IP Logged)
Date: 24 March, 2012 21:13

Well done to the drummers and all the travelling Tribe today,great atmosphere in the Shed.(Sm60)

Posted by: ballie (IP Logged)
Date: 25 March, 2012 11:46

Sarries fan here.Well played yesterday. Superb performance.(Sm152)

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net