rugbyunion
Latest News:

....... Chiefs beat Glaws at Castle Grim..... Next we have Quins at home on Sunday...... ...... the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

goss8800
Wuss away- Info request
Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 20:39
I am going to the Wuss game on April 14th with my Son. As Sixways is so near to the motorway we are thinking of travelling on the supporters coach for the first time. I have some questions if someone could provide the answers.

1. How much time before and after the game does the coach get to the ground and leave?

2. How much does it cost to go on the coach?

3. How soon do I need to book seats?

MESSAGES->author
Re: Wuss away- Info request
Cochise (IP Logged)
24 March, 2012 23:04
One Pint

The coach for Wuss is leaving at 1100 so I guess we will get there between 1 & 1.30 and we normally leave about an hour after the game ends. The supporters coach costs 24, irrespective of how near or far we are travelling and you need to book at least 48 hours before the match day.

Hope this helps and that you join us - once you've gone once I'm sure you and your son will want to go to more away games especially if they are as exciting as today's game!!

goss8800
Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 15:12
Thanks for the reply

MESSAGES->author
Sioux Chief (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 15:28
Me and my lad are going too and we shall be travelling on the coach. We went to Harlequins on the coach and it was a very good day and a pleasent journey.
It seems there will be a good turn out at Wuss, wonder how many will be on the bus/buses?

To sit with Elders of the Gentle race, this world has seldom seen.......

Chief RedWine
Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 16:31
Well I for one will be buying 9 seats tomorrow. I have a feeling this is going to be a big turn-out.

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 17:23
Quote:
Chief RedWine
Well I for one will be buying 9 seats tomorrow. I have a feeling this is going to be a big turn-out.
blimey Steve! is that what a new job does for the waistline (Sm100)

Chief RedWine
25 March, 2012 19:33
Quote:
Moorsman
Quote:
Chief RedWine
blimey Steve! is that what a new job does for the waistline (Sm100)

smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 21:03
11am seems a bit late to me, as I can't see that arriving at the ground until 2pm, including a stop. No good for me, as we have standing tickets.

Chief RedWine
26 March, 2012 10:54
What time did the Glaws coaches go? And what time did they arrive? Be a good test.

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 11:00
Left at 10;30ish.Arrived about 12;45.traffic leading from junction 11a into Gloucester was horendous.
Should`nt imagine will have the same problems at Sixways as its right on the motorway.
Did`nt stop on the way up ,so dunno if its needed for Wuzz either as its not that far on.
AA give the timing at 2hrs 14mins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/03/2012 11:03 by Toomanychiefs.

Chief RedWine
26 March, 2012 15:08
Must admit would prefer slightly earlier start, but I'm guessing it's too late to change even if others agreed. Just bought my tickets for Coach 1 and the set-off time is printed on them.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 17:17
I would think 2 hrs 14mins is based at car speed of 70mph, rather than a coach speed limited to 60- unless they are going to run you up in Doris - which is not limited! If it does stop, add on a 20-30 min break, and you are close to 3 hours.

The trains aren't great, so looks like I will be driving.

myra briard
exeter supporter (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 20:01
The time of the Gloucester coach was changed, so it is very possible they will re-consider the time of the Worcester coach also.

MESSAGES->author
Sioux Chief (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 20:30
I hope they do look at the departure time. Only need a slight hold up. 2hrs 30min/3hrs! Don't give us much time to lubricate the voice box(Sm100)

To sit with Elders of the Gentle race, this world has seldom seen.......

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 23:33
The AA timings are based on a speed of 60mph.
Just to add that a coach can travel at 70mph on a motorway,it is only restricted to 60mph on a dual carrageway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/03/2012 11:03 by Toomanychiefs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net