Latest News:

........Chiefs look to keep their top 6/7th place on track v Sale this weekend........next up it's away to Warriors .....the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: STAD at SP
Posted by: Wild Tooth (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2012 20:57

May I just confirm, as he who is coordinating with the Stade Francais Supporters Club in PARIS.

This event in PARIS is now fully booked.

As far as I'm aware, the event to watch the match via big screen TV in a bar at Sandy Park, will still take place.

Posted by: Slimboy (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2012 21:18

Yes, my mistake on the advert DVD played on Sunday - I put the local Paris time on it. To confirm the K.O is 7.45 pm. It will be in the big Flybe bar and my guess is it should be a good crowd. Is someone bringing the drums ?

Posted by: OggyMan (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2012 23:12

The drums will be in Paris!!

Posted by: WOODBURYCHEF (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2012 10:25

oh im sure theres others who own drums? bring'em everyone it'll be like STOMP is in town!

Posted by: stugi (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2012 13:37

Sorry ca I just confirm, the Sandy Park bash is open to all, you don't need to be a member or anything?

Posted by: 4everchief (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2012 13:42

Quote:
stugi
Sorry ca I just confirm, the Sandy Park bash is open to all, you don't need to be a member or anything?

That's correct stugi open to all,it should be a good atmosphere.

Posted by: newtonchief (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2012 18:29

Does anyone know of a rugby pub in Newton Abbot that might be showing the game on Thursday?

Posted by: Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2012 18:35

Quote:
newtonchief
Does anyone know of a rugby pub in Newton Abbot that might be showing the game on Thursday?

Might be a way out but Jolly Sailor in Ogwell were pretty good about showing rugby.

Is the Sports Bar still around?

Posted by: WigWam Wanderer (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2012 01:22

Sandy Park open from 6.30pm.
Real Ale available.
Food available until 10pm, bar open until 11pm (depending on result!!).
Get there early to get a seat!!

See you there?!

(Sm128)

Posted by: Loud Fingers (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2012 07:45

It's my birthday so what better way to celebrate than watching the game at SP. 4 of us coming, with remains of my cake and even a bottle of something foamy (Sm63). Yummy!

Posted by: ChaderExe (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2012 16:08

There could be a lot of supporters turning up to SP tonight. Just wondering if any of the players who did not get picked will be there??

Anyone taking a camera for the history books?

Posted by: Little Plums (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2012 17:02

Chader, I'll have my phone and will be tweeting pictures of the celebrations to the whole world when we win!

Date: 05 April, 2012 17:16

Dont forget the Rugby newspapers!!

Posted by: Little Plums (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2012 18:32

I get the impression that all but the walking wounded are over there. Pat Phibbs certainly is and he's not in the 23.

Posted by: WOODBURYCHEF (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2012 23:46

thanks to Sandy Park for puttin on the game! really enjoyed the atmosphere and support ip there!

cheers again

Posted by: Slimboy (IP Logged)
Date: 06 April, 2012 09:13

Wow.... headache this morning... What a good night at SP for those of us who couldn't make the trip to Paris. Must have been 300-400 in the bar cheering on the lads.

Date: 06 April, 2012 09:44

Really good night - not result but SP was well attended.

Posted by: SpookyChiefette (IP Logged)
Date: 06 April, 2012 12:12

SP looked after us really well - good setting/standing arrangements, food and drink available, turned sound up when Rob on tv. Hope this can be repeated some time.

Wake up and smell the Chiefs!

Posted by: black_otter (IP Logged)
Date: 06 April, 2012 21:21

Quote:
Wild Tooth
May I just confirm, as he who is coordinating with the Stade Francais Supporters Club in PARIS.
This event in PARIS is now fully booked.

As far as I'm aware, the event to watch the match via big screen TV in a bar at Sandy Park, will still take place.
Wild Tooth, just a short message to thank you for organising last night

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net