rugbyunion
Latest News:

....... Chiefs lose in Bayonne..... Next up it's Cannacht at Sandy Park...... the fun continues .......

Contributions etc. to - thechiefstribe@gmail.com Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

paulg_chief
Six [Sorry all now taken] fans needed to make up a table for the end of season party - 6 May 2012
paulg_chief (IP Logged)
27 March, 2012 09:56
Tables [whole tables only] currently on offer to season ticket holders before going on general sale.

I've asked if they will make up tables if they receive enquiries from individuals and the ticket office has my details in case they receive similar request.

Need six more fans to make up a table of ten. The four of us are self and wife, daughter and boyfriend. Please contact me through this thread [or PM me] if interested in joining the table - cost £85 a head..... Not sure how long we've got - finger's crossed!

Full email from club below:-

"Dear Season Ticket Holder

Following the success of last season’s Party and to celebrate our second season in the Aviva Premiership, we will be holding an “End of Season Dinner” including Compere/speaker and the presentation of awards at Sandy Park Stadium on Sunday 6th May 2012, please note Monday 7th is a public bank holiday.

As a Season Ticket Holder, we would like to offer you the opportunity to book a table, before we advertise to the general public. This event is limited to just 30 tables and we expect to sell out quickly.

The cost for a table remains the same as last year. A table of 10 is £850 including VAT and includes:

· 4 course meal
· 6 bottles of house wine
· Two players to join you and your guests on your table, for the evening
· Live music with “Basher Tate” & Disco
· Silent Auction

We also have arranged for Gareth Chilcott (Cooch) the former Bath and England player, to be our compere/speaker for the evening.

The dress code will be lounge suits & ties for the Gentleman and party frocks for the Ladies. Pre Dinner Drinks will start at 6.30pm on the Piazza (weather permitting), Dinner will commence at 7.30pm and Carriages will be at 2.00am.

To book your table, please email me tonipercival@exeterchiefs.co.uk , I will forward you confirmation and an invoice for 50% deposit that will be required to secure your table."

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 28/03/2012 14:05 by paulg_chief.

paulg_chief
Re: Six fans needed to make up a table for the end of season party - 6 May 2012
paulg_chief (IP Logged)
27 March, 2012 18:52
Now spoken to 50Pointer and we're looking for just four more...a real Tribe/fans table. After Saturday more seats may go - what else are you going to do to celebrate Exe beating Sarries to get into the playoffs (Sm42)

MESSAGES->author
Re: Six [now just four] fans needed to make up a table for the end of season party - 6 May 2012
Big Bob (IP Logged)
28 March, 2012 08:16
I have sent you a PM paulg_chief

Exeter Chiefs - living the dream!
Thoughts are like arrows: once released , they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim

paulg_chief
Re: Six [now just four] fans needed to make up a table for the end of season party - 6 May 2012
paulg_chief (IP Logged)
28 March, 2012 09:17
Thanks Big Bob, I've PM'd you back with my contact details.

All being well we've just one more seat to fill - CRW I've PM'd you in case you're still interested.

Little MissChief, I've also tried to PM you but it won't send.

Chief RedWine
Re: Six [hopefully now just one] fans needed to make up a table for the end of season party - 6 May 2012
Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
28 March, 2012 13:46
OK - go for it - I'm in

Steve

50pointer
Re: Six [Sorry all now taken] fans needed to make up a table for the end of season party - 6 May 2012
50pointer (IP Logged)
28 March, 2012 19:36
Great, thanks for sorting that Paul, really looking forward to it, let me know when you want the money. ( Have also sent you an email )

MESSAGES->author
Re: Six [Sorry all now taken] fans needed to make up a table for the end of season party - 6 May 2012
Big Bob (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 09:33
It has just occured to me that the End of Season Party (Sm128) (Sm144) MAY happen BEFORE the end of the season (Sm22)

Exeter Chiefs - living the dream!
Thoughts are like arrows: once released , they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim

Chief RedWine
Chief Redwine (IP Logged)
16 April, 2012 10:11
Quote:
Big Bob
It has just occured to me that the End of Season Party (Sm128) (Sm144) MAY happen BEFORE the end of the season (Sm22)

smileys with beer

that'll be Two parties then. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net