rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Sarries at HQ.... looking forward to next season now. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

chieftain
Couldnt afford Dublin? Why not come along to London Irish Away Sunday 25th Nov?
Chieftain (IP Logged)
18 October, 2012 14:37
Just booked 6 tickets in the East Stand Block Y24 Row CC 191-196, using the "family deal" for a very reasonable price of 84! thumbs down This is where the club's allocation will be and hence where a lot of The Tribe sat in previous years and will again this year.

For those of you that have never been to an away game and/or want to take the whole family then its probably the least expensive, close to the half way line,seated tickets in the Prem.(Sm124)

Come and join the the tribe family for a fantastic day out! (Sm60)

PS the Guinness is nearly as good as Dublin!

MESSAGES->author
Re: Couldnt afford Dublin? Why not come along to London Irish Away Sunday 25th Nov?
Little Plums (IP Logged)
18 October, 2012 15:06
I would love to but the current Mrs Plums is due to give birth that day.

chieftain
Re: Couldnt afford Dublin? Why not come along to London Irish Away Sunday 25th Nov?
Chieftain (IP Logged)
18 October, 2012 15:17
That excuses her, you can still come! (Sm138)

MESSAGES->author
18 October, 2012 15:21
Thats a bit inconsiderate of her plums can she not hold it for another day.(Sm151)

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
18 October, 2012 21:48
Not going to this one coz it's 2days b4 my exam!

OggyMan
OggyMan (IP Logged)
18 October, 2012 23:10
Anyone else having trouble accessing the button that allows you to choose you seats at Irish ?

MESSAGES->author
Little Plums (IP Logged)
19 October, 2012 08:01
I'll tell her to cross her legs

Torquay Chief
Torquay Chief (IP Logged)
19 October, 2012 09:54
Didn't have any trouble choosing a seat but had to telephone to book a parking space as couldn't do it online! Got G6 seat no H187 in West Stand.

loadofeathers
loadofeathers (IP Logged)
19 October, 2012 11:43
OGGY=did you get it sorted. Where are you sat??

chieftain
Chieftain (IP Logged)
19 October, 2012 13:09
Quote:
OggyMan
Anyone else having trouble accessing the button that allows you to choose you seats at Irish ?

I rang up its easier and they are very friendly.(Sm124)

chieftain
Chieftain (IP Logged)
19 October, 2012 13:20
Quote:
Little MissChief
Not going to this one coz it's 2days b4 my exam!

Gosh i didnt realise you are still in school LMC, didnt i see you with a dring in your hand at Leinster? (Sm100) Your support will be sorely missed. (Sm60)

SirBurger
SirBurger (IP Logged)
19 October, 2012 13:27
Would recommend sourcing your own parking, rather than doing it through the club guys. It costs more and there will be a huge pile up after the game.

The Holiday Inn on this map is only a fiver and is much easier to get in and out of. Also a nice walk to get you in the mood before the game!

Holiday Inn

Alternatively, get the train and the shuttle bus (3 return from station) and enjoy drinking!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/10/2012 13:29 by SirBurger.

SirBurger
SirBurger (IP Logged)
19 October, 2012 13:30
Sorry guys, I keep posting that link and it keeps removing the holiday inn option once you actually click on it!

Basically just search for holiday inn near Madejski stadium and that should sort you. It is about a 5-10 min walk depending on how speedy you are!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net