rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs win AW Cup....next up it's Glaws at Sandy Park.. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

running hot water
Steeno 10 - Testimonial Year
running hot water (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 09:01
As mentioned on another thread, 2017-2018 is officially Gareth Steenson's testimonial year.

There are a number of events planned starting on the weekend of the 12th Aug with a match at Sandy Park featuring a Gareth's Chiefs XV against a Classic Lions XV. The link below will be updated regularly and will contain the details of all the events as they are confirmed (I'm hoping I have done the link correctly as it is my first attempt).

Steeno 10 Testimonial

There will be more information at Sandy Park today (Bristol match) and flyers handed out at the Saints game, so please grab us and have a chat about upcoming events.

I should add the charities Steeno has chosen to support are the Macmillan Cancer Support and Exeter Foundation.

More details and information to follow

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2017 19:19 by running hot water.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Steeno 10 - Testimonial Year
Moorsman (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 09:49
Made 'sticky' for updates etc.

myra briard
exeter supporter (IP Logged)
08 April, 2017 10:02
Thanks Moorsman, really looking forward to these events.

running hot water
08 April, 2017 12:26
Thank you Moorsman - I will keep everyone updated as the events are confirmed and add additional information where and when I can.

paulg_chief
paulg_chief (IP Logged)
24 April, 2017 10:25
Tickets for Steeno's Testimonial game on 12 August now on sale on Chiefs site.

Just bought our usual seats.

Looking forward to it and seeing members of the Championship winning squad back at Sandy Park. Should be a great day.

myra briard
exeter supporter (IP Logged)
24 April, 2017 18:00
Another 2 in our usual seats. A day not to be (Sm134)missed

running hot water
27 April, 2017 17:56
Just been told it is also Big Chief's 10 year celebration - he looks so much older winking smiley

MESSAGES->author
Big-Chief (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 22:23
Yeah well my job has aged me......

YOU try getting any noise out of the Library.....(Sm105)

running hot water
28 April, 2017 08:36
As you will have read above - the tickets for Steeno's Testimonial game on 12 August are now on sale. These can be purchased through the Chiefs main web page click here and early sales are going extremely well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/04/2017 09:27 by running hot water.

MESSAGES->author
Boldeagle (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 09:19
What are the car parking arrangements ?

Necker Chief
Necker Chief (IP Logged)
08 July, 2017 14:41
Amazing to see the prices of the tickets. What a bargain. Thank you to whomever set those prices for what will be a cracking day.

running hot water
10 July, 2017 14:19
There will be a chance meet and chat to the players on Friday the 11th Aug at the Steeno’s Evening with Lions Legends and Championship Heroes at Sandy Park. It will be informal with Pie and Mash, a behind the scenes and changing room banter Q&A and more - full details to follow. Ticket will be available through the Steeno 10 website very soon.

I'm not sure I'm allowed to say yet but I'm particularly excited about meeting the Lions legend JPR Williams. Without flooding you with names - Mike Tindall, Allan Martin, Richie Baxter and some bloke called Gareth Steenson, along with loads more very familiar names, will be very happy to shake your hand and chat over a beverage or two.

A few of the key timings on the Testimonial Match Day on the 12th Aug:

• 10.00am – Gates Open.

• 10.15am – Open Day - to include training stations with some of the Chiefs Squad on Sandy Park Pitch (weather permitting) – a variety of skill based sessions, including tackling, passing, high ball catching and 1-on-1 skills etc

• 1000-1200 – Stadium tours for all will be run every 15 minutes, with the last one leaving at 1200.

• All Morning – The Chiefs 1st Team Coach and Tony Rowe's Private Bus (Doris) will be on site and open for viewing and photo opportunities.

I now have a lot more detail about the weekend and far too much to put in one post - I think the best way to get the information out to the Pow Wow tribe is in small bite size chunks.

Unfortunately the final decision on parking has yet be be decided

Please feel free to ask me questions about the Steeno weekend

Personally, after the excitement of the final and Steeno's contribution over the years (with more to come) - I for one can't wait.

running hot water
12 July, 2017 10:02
For those like me who do not regularly tweet or twit - I thought you might appreciate this link Steeno 10 Twitter

running hot water
14 July, 2017 11:11
A NIGHT OF EXETER CHIEFS HEROES AND LIONS LEGENDS ON THE EVE OF STEENO’S TESTIMONIAL GAME

Enjoy a night of dressing room banter, anecdotes and funny stories from Lions Legends like JPR Williams and Championship Heroes like Steeno himself and Chris Budgen plus many more.

Friday 11th August at Sandy Park 7pm to 10.00pm

There are a few tables of 10 left at £250 which includes Pie and Mash, or individual tickets at £27.50 - book though the steeno10 website click here - as you can imagine this is selling out pretty quickly.

running hot water
19 July, 2017 16:21
I have just been told that as ticket sales for the Testimonial Match are going so well, the off-site car-park at Grenadier Road is now on sale to pre-book through the Chiefs website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/07/2017 16:22 by running hot water.

Blackwater Tribe
Blackwater Tribe (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 14:35
Hi, are there any tickets left for the dinner, as the application page seems to have closed earlier in the week. Just looking for 2 tickets.
Thanks

running hot water
09 August, 2017 18:05
Quote:
Blackwater Tribe
Hi, are there any tickets left for the dinner, as the application page seems to have closed earlier in the week. Just looking for 2 tickets.
Thanks

apologies BT - just seen this, I'm afraid the tickets sold very quickly and applications for the dinner are closed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net