rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs do the double over Montpelier ....next up it's away to Glasgow .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Chiefs v Saints
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 11:32
Good game in prospect on a dry day on a fast track in front of a full house in what we hope is the last but one game of the season at SP. Chiefs are striving for a home semi final and Saints are looking to secure a top six finish!
According to the Saints board Stephen Myler and Callum Clark are injured and there are doubts about Louis Picamoles and George North.
Chiefs will probably be without Thomas Waldrom, Mitch Lees and Jonny Hill but hopefully home advantage and our current excellent form will see us through. Saints have played well in their past two games but have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the dying seconds of the game against Wasps and Sarries!

COME ON YOU CHIEFS!!!

Box kick it
Re: Chiefs v Saints
Box kick it (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 13:50
And bath

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 18:13
Bump

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 18:55
Am I being thick, what does bump mean?

OldWing
OldWing (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 19:19
I am also being thick. I know what both a bath and a bump are, but can't see their relevance to Chiefs v Saints!

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 19:24
It would seem a lot of posts have been "bumped"

OldWing
OldWing (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 19:26
Perhaps Moorsman is one of those things that go bump in the night?

Jagmattuk
Jagmattuk (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 20:19
Bring Up My Post

OldWing
OldWing (IP Logged)
27 April, 2017 21:38
Quote:
Jagmattuk
Bring Up My Post

Bring up your own post, lazy young whippersnapper, rather than tell me to do it.

Box kick it
Box kick it (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 07:06
"Saints have played well in their past two games but have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the dying seconds of the game against Wasps and Sarries!" and Bath.

OldWing
OldWing (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 08:15
Oh, bath with a capital B, now I get it.

dwhite805
dwhite805 (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 08:52
Is our team out yet?

Currychief
Currychief (IP Logged)
28 April, 2017 08:56
Always announced around midday.
I do hope that Lachie keeps his place following his performance at Quins.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net