rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Tigers.... ....next up it's Falcons at Sandy Park ........ ..... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Season Tickets?
Pinhoe_Chief (IP Logged)
07 August, 2017 10:14
Has anyone received theirs yet?

Ex58
Re: Season Tickets?
Ex58 (IP Logged)
07 August, 2017 14:05
I believe they are starting to go out this week

Chief Milbury Farm
Two Moons (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 09:56
Library ticket arrived in the post this morning, lovely picture of the whole winning team from HQ on the front.

MESSAGES->author
Mabolza (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 10:00
Came in the post this morning (Sm60)

Chief black hat
Chief black hat (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 12:57
With great excitement I opened The Envelope this morning only to find NO season ticket or fixture card!!!!
I am the only one out of 4000?

PS don't try phoning as the answering service will drive you MAD and you can only get through via email

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 13:29
You're ok not got mine yet either

Chief Milbury Farm
Two Moons (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 13:42
Quote:
Chief black hat
With great excitement I opened The Envelope this morning only to find NO season ticket or fixture card!!!!
I am the only one out of 4000?

PS don't try phoning as the answering service will drive you MAD and you can only get through via email

Didn't get a fixture card just a bit about the 5% bar discount and 10% merchandise discount, oh, and 5 to get a replacement card.

Fixture card wouldn't be much use as the European and AW cup matches haven't been agreed yet.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 19:15
tickets arrived today thumbs down

I notice in the blurb, the 5% discount only applies on drinks -having not realised it applied to food too until about 3 weeks before the end of last season, when the club announced the change from the old pre-loaded system, it looks like that has now been withdrawn anyway! (Sm8)

O/T slightly, but the new on-line ticketing system seems much better -and also does not incur admin charges for printing at home or paying by credit card, which is to be welcomed.

Chief black hat
Chief black hat (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 19:52
Humble pie as about to shred envelope and there it was!!!
Still think answe machine is rubbish

PINGO
PINGO (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 20:44
Not miffed at all but Mrs Pingo received her second season ticket today and me? The man who broke her down and made her see the better way of life at the weekends having had a ST for years................... WHERE'S MINE (Sm40)

MESSAGES->author
Pinhoe_Chief (IP Logged)
09 August, 2017 08:06
Arrived(Sm146)

PINGO
PINGO (IP Logged)
09 August, 2017 20:45
The wife and I can now talk again (Sm60) Prettiest piece of plastic in my wallet safe and sound.

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman (IP Logged)
09 August, 2017 21:53
Mine arrived today (Sm134)

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
09 August, 2017 22:09
I think Admin charges for cards are now illegal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net