rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs finish Prem Cup run top of group.... Next up it's Brizz at Ashton Gate. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

SOLOMON
Matawalu
SOLOMON (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 16:40
According to Rugby Paper today Matawalu found Not Guilty of sexual assault last Christmas

Chief black hat
Re: Matawalu
Chief black hat (IP Logged)
16 August, 2017 15:02
Seems to me that Matawalu has had a raw deal! To have to wait so long to be cleared, he should have some help. Understandable that the Club had to stand back but surely there should be some support.
The report of the trial seemed to show that there was no evidence to answer!
His one game for Braves showed him to be a useful addition to our squad!
His address was given as Cranbrook so he must be still around.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
16 August, 2017 18:26
Bad luck to be fair.

He was brought in as a short term signing as a replacement signing when Chudley and Lewis went down. I can only assume RB thought that he needed another 9 as they only had Maunder and Townsend.

But with White signing it seems fairly obvious that he might end up being surplus to requirements

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 10:12
I too feel sorry for him.... Talk about potentially being in the wrong place at the wrong time... I presume he was paid for the period, was he able to use club training facilities whilst awaiting trial?

gonesouth
gonesouth (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 11:07
Re-signed back with Glasgow. 1 year deal.

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 16:42
Thanks Gonesouth
I wish him well

"Get on Exe"

gonesouth
gonesouth (IP Logged)
31 August, 2017 20:09
See you soon in the Not the Heiny Cup (Sm128)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net