rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs beat Bath and stay at the top.. ....next up it's Leinster at Sandy Park..... ..... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Nathan Earle
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
21 September, 2017 23:00
Said to be possibly on his way out of Saracens and is someone that is apparantly on Baxter's radar.......... Along with Leicester Tigers, Sale Sharks, Bath, Harlequins and Bristol..

[www.rugbypass.com]

I'll take this with a large pinch of salt for the time being..

Master Chief
Re: Nathan Earle
Master Chief (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 00:16
Why on earth would he leave Saracens. Regular starter for the European Champions. Not going to happen.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 06:37
Its said in the link that while Earle does not want to leave Sarries,He may well be forced to with the depth Sarries have on the wing and also with his contract up for renewal Sarries might find it difficult to stay under the cap... As if its ever stopped them before though..

dwhite805
dwhite805 (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 17:25
Sarries are making big noises about the cap & being forced to loose some youngsters. Would like to have him but think we have lots of young talent of our own who we need to integrate into the main team.

Master Chief
Master Chief (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 18:25
I would imagine that Sarries would prioritise their talented youngsters. There's almost no chance they will let Earle or Iswieke leave. And they are young enough that they might not take the big bucks yet. They've come through the academy and will be very loyal. And I would argue that both, especially Earle, are first choices. Don't get me wrong if we could them I would be ecstatic but it won't happen.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 21:00
Chris Wyles has only recently turned 34 years old, Not to get too ageist, But his career is in its twilight years. Saracens will I suspect rather keep their younger talents around rather than their older ones.

I Would expect some of the older guys (Barritt, Bosch, Burger and Brits) to be on the chopping block if they don't get their own way regarding the salary cap... Not that its ever stopped them before..

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 11:27
Brits has said this is his last season. I read somewhere that Lozowski is out of contract at the end of the season and is considering his options in the light of the long contract that Farrell has signed recently, with his England aspirations perhaps he doesn’t want to be perceived as a stand in for when Farrell is on England duty!

Scuff
Scuff (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 20:26
Sounds pretty speculative stuff. I'll have pinch of that salt too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net