rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs beat Bath and stay at the top.. ....next up it's Leinster at Sandy Park..... ..... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Footy Chief
JJ TAULAGI
Footy Chief (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 13:40
Melbourne Rebels wing JJ Taualagi playing for Newton Abbot tomo before Samoa's autumn internationals. Rumour is that he's here to try to win a contract with Exeter Chiefs....

Littledeepea
Re: JJ TAULAGI
Otter Supper (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 14:49
JayJay

24 year old who also plays at full back. Interesting youngster, no doubt Jessy will keep Rob informed.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 10:16
Named in the Samoan squad to face Scotland, Romania and England

Forwards: Jordan Lay, Donald Brighouse, Logovi'i Mulipola, Paul Alo-Emile, Hisa Sasagi, Maatulimanu Leiataua, Motu Maatu, Chris Vui, Faatiga Lemalu, Josh Tyrell, Brandon Nansen, TJ Ioane, Piula Faasalele, Jack Lam, Taiasina Tuifua, Maurie Faasavalu, Ofisa Treviranus

Backs: Kahn Fotuali'i, Alivasa Faleali'i, Melani Matavao, Rohan Saifolo, AJ Alatimu, Kieron Fonotia, Alapati Leiua, Reynold Lee Lo, Tim Nanai-Williams, Raul Perez, Ah See Tuala, JJ Taulagi, David Lemi

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 12:48
work visa here we come....

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 14:47
Yep he is currently uncapped so this would allow him to get a work visa here in England.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 17:33
looked lively in attack today for the braves.

Exciting prospect

AH-64
AH-64 (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 17:40
Looked class today, great step and beat defenders with pace and grunt. Looked good under the high ball and as for the offloads in contact, showed strength and awareness. Not a bad start for the guy. I would give him a contract before he gets his international bow as he will be a great prospect.

I would say we have found our next 15, reminded me of Piatou. Really exciting!

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 19:28
Quote:
AH-64
Looked class today, great step and beat defenders with pace and grunt. Looked good under the high ball and as for the offloads in contact, showed strength and awareness. Not a bad start for the guy. I would give him a contract before he gets his international bow as he will be a great prospect.

I imagine things have been in motion for a while on that front...

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 20:43
Quote:
fatheralice
Quote:
AH-64

I imagine things have been in motion for a while on that front...

Most likely, But its not as if the club can pretend its a big secret like they normally do with a signing... He has already debuted..

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
23 November, 2017 06:55
Been keeping one eye on the Taulagi situation. As of this moment he has still yet to get onto the field for Samoa, While being selected on the Bench against Romania last week he was unused and he seemingly didn't make the starting line up for Scotland.

He is however on the bench against England this weekend. So should he make it onto the field he would should then be able to get a work visa here in the UK.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 17:21
Came on unnoticed by Sky and made 1 tackle.

Could be the most important tackle of his career!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net