rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Leinster in Champions Cup.. ....next up it's the return leg in Dublin.... ..... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Braves v Bath moved
SpookyChiefette (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 20:57
A league fixture moved to Saturday 21st October at 3pm. (Assuming it is not cancelled at the last minute)

Wake up and smell the Chiefs!†

loadofeathers
Re: Braves v Bath moved
loadofeathers (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 21:12
Quote:
SpookyChiefette
A league fixture moved to Saturday 21st October at 3pm. (Assuming it is not cancelled at the last minute)
Why.A lot of supporters will be in Montpellier

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 21:38
I think there will be a move towards braves home matches being played when Chiefs Team are away as the fixtures increase to a full league of 22 matches

OggyMan
OggyMan (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 22:35
I think this is mainly so the rest of the squad are ready to train with the 1st team early that week due to short turnaround of playing away at Sale on Friday after the Montpellier game on the Sunday.

Kimimela
Kimimela (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 21:00
I'd be quite miffed if I were a STH travelling to Montpellier knowing I'd be missing out on a another Braves game. The benefits of having a ST are slowly dwindling.....another Monday night game taken away!

Tiverton Brave
Tiverton Brave (IP Logged)
14 October, 2017 06:58
I'm hoping that this fixture will still go ahead and that Bath don't do their usual.
We're STH in East Terrace Library and the normal Braves games are too late for our 9 year old.
PLUS we get to sit in the posh seats in the daylight!!

Blue feather
Blue feather (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 13:10
Quote:
Kimimela
I'd be quite miffed if I were a STH travelling to Montpellier knowing I'd be missing out on a another Braves game. The benefits of having a ST are slowly dwindling.....another Monday night game taken away!
I am & I am!

loadofeathers
loadofeathers (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 19:21
Quote:
Kimimela

It does seem that STH are becoming more and more the losers. Discounts reduced. Loads of free tickets given away for matches and now part of our benefit being used up whilst a lot of us at our own expense are in France. Wonder whatís next?

PINGO
PINGO (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 20:00
It does seem that STH are becoming more and more the losers. Discounts reduced. Loads of free tickets given away for matches and now part of our benefit being used up whilst a lot of us at our own expense are in France. Wonder whatís next?[/quote]

Well as one who can't travel and doesn't feel remotely jealous of you that can (Sm161) I do agree that it is part of the ST benefits. We found out at the end of last season that the ST discount was available on the food outlets which we hadn't known for the last 4 seasons but then this season it doesn't apply and when you talk about free tickets!! We choose to be in North D as it's "our place we stand" but imagine how it feels on a night like last Saturday to be squashed in so tight that you cannot raise your arms to applaud whilst looking across at the vast empty seats in S.W.Comm Stand.The free tickets are the cheaper ones and the extra numbers are put in with us ST holders who like being in North have to suffer and pay the price of loyalty. On Saturday we suggested that the overspill were sent to the empty seats opposite when the aisles stared to congest but it seems that "a relocation surcharge" would have to be paid by those moved? In a world of Health and Safety can anyone suggest how that makes sense? And on another thread here, what if the pasties running low in the Undercroft alarm goes off on a night like that?? (Sm164) Rant done

Hill Barton Brave
Hill Barton Brave (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 08:43
After many years a ST holder I didn't renew this year. Triggered by the problems of the semi-final tickets but for largely (what I felt) was an undercurrent of the club not valuing me as a ST holder.

I still attend (more or less) the same number of games but will pay as I go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/10/2017 08:53 by Hill Barton Brave.

Kimimela
Kimimela (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 16:10
HBB, we didnít renew for reasons you mentioned above and also the fact the fixture times are ridiculous yet again this season

PINGO
PINGO (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 18:28
Quote:
Kimimela
HBB, we didnít renew for reasons you mentioned above and also the fact the fixture times are ridiculous yet again this season

The fixture times are the unfortunate part of our clubs success and the ever increasing interest in Prem rugby from the TV people though and just something we have to absorb as supporters, with the rising in the ranks that we all want to see comes K.O. times that suit television. It's unfortunate that it leads to ST holders not renewing but there's little the club can do on that issue however many of the other problems aired CAN be sorted at club level.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 19:06
Pingo. Season ticket does still give you discount on food
I've used it at several positions this season

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net