rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs win away at Sale.. ....next up it's Saints in AW Cup at Sandy Park ........ ..... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Chiefs
OT (Slightly ) Steeno
Chiefs (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 14:18
Slightly OT, but I just had to announce our, soon to be, new arrival......Steeno.

Steeno is only 2 weeks old, has a cold wet nose and is a Liver and White English Springer Spaniel. Like the other Steeno we all love, he comes from good stock and I am sure he will have a great work ethic.

He is my new working ESS, a full on gundog from a great working gundog background. Steeno will be well trained, well looked after and have a great Spaniel life as a working gundog.

So here is to “Steeno” May he have a long and happy life.......And keep his nose to himself!

MESSAGES->author
Re: OT (Slightly ) Steeno
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 18:28
Chiefs

Welcome to Steeno and from Blue our lovely black labrador she wants to to bark Woof

"Get on Exe"

MESSAGES->author
minuteman (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 21:55
Awesome... our Springer (black and white) is called Baxter .. named after Richie of course .. can never tire him out !!!

MESSAGES->author
Little Plums (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 20:22
We have a three month old Lab called Henry. The current Mrs Plums assures me it’s nothing to do with Henry Slade.

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 20:53
Quote:
Little Plums
We have a three month old Lab called Henry. The current Mrs Plums assures me it’s nothing to do with Henry Slade.

Me thinks the current Mr Plums speaks with forked tongue.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net