rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs win AW Cup....next up it's Glaws at Sandy Park.. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

MESSAGES->author
Re: Sarries
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 16:49
Great result! We're grinding out wins when not at our best which is a good sign IMO. smiling smiley
BT really do need to look at Moyne's pathetic commentary. It seems like he is an alternative universe. His views certainly contrast what I see.
(Sm132)

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

Zyder head
Zyder head (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 16:53
Quote:
Prarie Dog
Great result! We're grinding out wins when not at our best which is a good sign IMO. smiling smiley BT really do need to look at Moyne's pathetic commentary. It seems like he is an alternative universe. His views certainly contrast what I see.
(Sm132)

He's not nicknamed EGO Monye (or Money) for nothing.....

Chiefsexile
Chiefsexile (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 17:41
Going for a run calmed me down smiling smiley

I can zone out Monye but Barnes just hits my buttons every time. Can't bear him.

1876-Fez
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:09
Well played Chiefs... you deserved that.. great ball retention.
As for your views on Tempest we thought exactly the same but for us!! Funny how you view the ref when things aren't going your way!!!

See you in the playoffs..

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Tiverton Brave
Tiverton Brave (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:20
I must admit that I couldn't watch the second half!!
I went out for a long walk......too stressful watching us let Sarries put their game on us.

THEN, my daughter showed me the result on the Twitter feed, with Nowellsy's Gif!!!

WOW, well done boys!

I am ashamed of myself for doubting you!

Great try by Whits and Moray Low seems to be - at last- 'punching his weight'.

Top of the table and clear!!
Fab days indeed!!

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:44
Just back from Allianz .... Felt like a very hard grind for everyone with an Exe allegiance for much of the match ... Wow it felt special to win and I was unaware of the breaking of their unbeaten home record :-)

Good days indeed .... How often have we been told that when Saries grind out an ugly win ... it's because they are Champions that they do it so well .... Thanks for the lessons Saries I think our buhys have learnt it well.

"Get on Exe"

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:57
Quote:
Zyder head
Quote:
Seany_Boy0511
Congratulations on a hard fought win tremendous second half from you, hopefully we will come down to Exeter in March and get a win , best of luck for the rest of the season from a disappointed Sarries fan

Cheers.
Tough game as always.
Really hope Schalk Brits is OK and is fit for his farewell game at Sandy Park,one of the real gents of the game.

Well said ZH, I desperately want to see Schalk at SP in March. He will get a huge welcome and sent off.

Top man.

Welsh Chief
Welsh Chief (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 21:19
What a great game, very exciting and a great comeback from the Chiefs.

Playing in the international period probably favoured us slightly but Sarries have such a strong squad they are always going to be tough at home.

Roll on Bath at home, hopefully LCD and a few of the internationals can come back in to make a strong side even better!

kakshaks
kakshaks (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 23:15
Well played Ex, deserved the win. I think we all agree Tempest had a bad day.
For info, earlier in the thread some refer to when Goode ripped the ball and took it back over the line it should have been a 5m scrum.......the reason it wasn’t was because Goode ripped the ball and got up and started running it back and then Ref blew the whistle to check the grounding. Therefore, Sarries were in possession when he stopped the game. So, a Sarries restart......simples!

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 23:33
Quote:
kakshaks
Well played Ex, deserved the win. I think we all agree Tempest had a bad day.
For info, earlier in the thread some refer to when Goode ripped the ball and took it back over the line it should have been a 5m scrum.......the reason it wasn’t was because Goode ripped the ball and got up and started running it back and then Ref blew the whistle to check the grounding. Therefore, Sarries were in possession when he stopped the game. So, a Sarries restart......simples!

But he grounded the ball in goal. Any subsequent running was irrelevant

andy15
andy15 (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 10:16
A good win which was always going to be close given the quality of the opposition despite their missing stars. Fine margins but on balance thought we just about deserved it given the second half pressure and control with the ball and territory. Some very solid performances especially Don, Mitch TTT Matt K and both our centres who were excellent but as usual it takes a team effort and it was their in spades again.

Think we could have the best back row in the league when all fit which should be in New Year - Ewers, Tank, salvi, Dennis,Don, Simmonds, Kvesic, skinner WOW how do you pick three from these quality names !!!

Very big game next week (Sm122)

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 15:44
Poor away form...what poor away form? I wouldn't call that a vintage display but beating Sarries on their turf is easier said than done and the fact that we managed it says one hell of a lot!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net