rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs finish Prem Cup run top of group.... Next up it's Brizz at Ashton Gate. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Comanche Chief
Sir for Saturday is..
Comanche Chief (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 15:02
Exeter Chiefs V Bath
Sandy Park, 2PM
Referee: JP Doyle (142nd Premiership game).

Assistant Referees: Anthony Woodthorpe & Peter Allan.
TMO: Claire Hodnett.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Sir for Saturday is..
Moorsman (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 17:54
Again so soon....he must have enjoyed his last visit....he's sure of another warm welcome from The Library(Sm163)

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 18:45
Exactly that Moorsman. He seemed quite amused by the reaction to his warmup in front of the ETC. Back for another round I guess...

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 19:11
Moorsman,TAH

I like him and have respect for the man .... He had the courage to give the penalty that enabled our Mighty Chiefs to become 2016-17 Aviva Premiership Champions ..... Many that we have experienced would not have done ..... I'll Welcome him back to warmup in front of the Library

"Get on Exe"

MESSAGES->author
Tribester (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 19:21
At least he smiled as he gave us the two fingered salute!
If he does the same chainsaw starting mime in his warm-up as last time, he'll get the same reaction from us.
I like him, but he didn't favour us for the first half against Quin's, so we might have to go easy on him this time.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 21:08
Quote:
Clyst Colt Chief
Moorsman,TAH
I like him and have respect for the man .... He had the courage to give the penalty that enabled our Mighty Chiefs to become 2016-17 Aviva Premiership Champions ..... Many that we have experienced would not have done ..... I'll Welcome him back to warmup in front of the Library

Nothing but respect for the man, So much so that if he wants to do press-ups in front of the ETC again I will gladly help him in his warmup process by helping him keep count of his press-ups to ensure he gets the best warmup possible...........Again...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/11/2017 21:18 by Tom A Hawk.

MESSAGES->author
Blackfeet (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 11:08
Great to listen to him on the ref link, really engages with the players.

Didn't hear it myself but I'm sure I read somewhere that he had a conversation with Steeno during extra time in the Prem final that went something like:

(JP blows for scrum penalty against Wasps)

JP (to Steeno): What do you want?
Steeno : I want to win
JP: How're you going to do that?
Steeno : We'll take the scrum ...

Wampum
Wampum (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 11:10
Make sure you give him (and the other officials) a warm welcome - you never know how importent it may be.....!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net