rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs win AW Cup....next up it's Glaws at Sandy Park.. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Hertfordshire Chief
Saints away
29 November, 2017 13:29
Where are the Tribe sitting at Franklin's Gardens on 23rd.

(Excellent time at Sarries with Tribe on Sun - no voice left on Monday! I live in the Sarries heartland, so am walking around with a smug grin! COYC)

Blue feather
Re: Saints away
Blue feather (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 14:28
Quote:
Hertfordshire Chief
Where are the Tribe sitting at Franklin's Gardens on 23rd.
(Excellent time at Sarries with Tribe on Sun - no voice left on Monday! I live in the Sarries heartland, so am walking around with a smug grin! COYC)
Usually standing in Terrace D in front of Tetley's Stand so if you want to sit 'nearby' block 6 in that stand.

Hertfordshire Chief
29 November, 2017 15:40
Thanks Blue Feather. Much appreciated.

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 18:21
Think the game has Sold Out already?

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
21 December, 2017 06:45
Seasons Greetings to all ......

I can't believe we've reached this game already ...... Me and my two lads will be part of the raiding party for our gathering at Franklins Gardens.

We're in the Tetleys Stand, Block 3, Row B ... see you there ...

"Get on Exe"

MESSAGES->author
shendy (IP Logged)
21 December, 2017 07:43
Take it easy on us. Please?

MESSAGES->author
22 December, 2017 10:13
Quote:
shendy

Seasons Greetings Shendy, you'm got nothing to worry about buhy ... this is a tricky one for us.

MESSAGES->author
shendy (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 18:08
Quote:
Clyst Colt Chief
Quote:
shendy

Seasons Greetings Shendy, you'm got nothing to worry about buhy ... this is a tricky one for us.

Very nice of you to say so, but I have my doubts.
Have a good trip, for those making the journey.

MESSAGES->author
23 December, 2017 08:54
We have to be very aware of 1 in 7 - nice but tough place to play. Good luck to Saints but Exe are going to win :-). You'm always got to believe

"Get on Exe"

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 14:50
Quote:
Clyst Colt Chief
We have to be very aware of 1 in 7 - nice but tough place to play. Good luck to Saints but Exe are going to win :-). You'm always got to believe

Exackerly big banana skin for us...only one win at Franklins whilst in the premiership..

Saints can't keep playing badly and we will have a dip at some point ....

By the by very honest rebuttal of Hepher going to Saints question on BT sport just now by RB....he's a switched on cookie and longest serving D O R in the prem...

MESSAGES->author
24 December, 2017 06:50
Merry Christmas Brent1

It was in no means an easy match and for much of the match Saints pushed us.

I have to say that Saints fans were so lovely and welcoming and despite it being painful for them given their heritage and history ... most of them were very positive about it being full for a change and their boys did press us in many areas across the pitch.

Being season ticket holders in the Library with my two boys at Sandy Park is great but I can't wait until we develop our ground further ... I've always thought Franklins Gardens was a lovely stadium.

Thanks Exe, Thanks Saints - Merry Christmas and the very best of luck to both teams in our respective games as we rush towards New Years.

See you at Sandy Park....

"Get on Exe"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net