Latest News:

..... Chiefs win AW semi v up it's Bath at Kingsholm in the AW Final.... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Teams Up
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 11:31

15 Phil Dollman
14 Olly Woodburn
13 Ian Whitten
12 Sam Hill
11 James Short
10 Gareth Steenson (capt)
9 Nic White

1 Alec Hepburn
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie
3 Harry Williams
4 Mitch Lees
5 Sam Skinner
6 Don Armand
7 Matt Kvesic
8 Thomas Waldrom

16 Jack Yeandle
17 Ben Moon
18 Greg Holmes
19 Jonny Hill
20 Sam Simmonds
21 Will Chudley
22 Joe Simmonds
23 Jack Nowell

Re: Teams Up
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 11:36
Bath Rugby team to face Exeter Chiefs

15. Anthony Watson
14. Semesa Rokoduguni
13. Jonathan Joseph
12. Ben Tapuai
11. Aled Brew
10. Freddie Burns
9. Kahn Fotuali’i
1. Beno Obano
2. Tom Dunn
3. Anthony Perenise
4. Charlie Ewels
5. Luke Charteris
6. Matt Garvey (c)
7. Zach Mercer
8. Paul Grant

16. Michael van Vuuren
17. Nick Auterac
18. Max Lahiff
19. Elliott Stooke
20. James Phillips
21. Chris Cook
22. Rhys Priestland
23. Matt Banahan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2017 11:49 by Lowerwatha.

Kainai (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 11:37
Great squad, very strong bench and our starting front row are very dynamic. This could be a belter.

Peter Ord
OAP (Over a pint) (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 15:16
Not a bad looking side and a good decision to rest Slade. One day soon Rob Baxter will have to pick his best side. Rather him than me.

PhilW2010 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 15:27
Big Chief Cheshire Cheese
Not a bad looking side and a good decision to rest Slade. One day soon Rob Baxter will have to pick his best side. Rather him than me.

Exeter are top of the Premiership...which would suggest, to me at least, that Rob Baxter has "picked his best side" for every match!!!

Be sure to treat every day on this earth as if it were your day you will be right. (Jethro)

dwhite805 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 17:17
Bax has pickec the right side. I don't think we have seen the best side yet!
Who would your centres be, who gets the 8 birth........
Conundrums all over the park!

mommentum (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 21:37
Great looking pack, maybe Jonny Hill would start ahead of Skinner most games, pretty much full strength lets hope they can stay fit. Dave Ewers is a great player but has be out so much the last two seasons it's hard to build a backrow around him.

The backs more of a work in progress

SimonH38 (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 11:02
We must have one of the best squads in the Prem? Sarries have al lot of marquee players but we have real depth in virtually every position. We have the luxury of being able to rest Slade which is good call.

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Dave Ewers back to his best to add to back row selection problems. At his best he's another full England cap in the waiting with Sam Hill?

Great to see Kvesic finding his feet too, who adds another dimension.

I'd like to think we can beat Bath...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing