rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs beat Bath and stay at the top.. ....next up it's Leinster at Sandy Park..... ..... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Chief-cum-Lately
Where has Radio Devon gone!
Chief-cum-Lately (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 17:26
The 'Ref in a Box' has been really useful and well worth the money. However there used to be a choice of 3 channels, the ref link, the BT Commentary and Devon Local Radio, however Devon Radio has disappeared. Now we only have the ref link which is often unintelligible due to crowd noise. Consequently you have to listen to the BT Commentary which is only available if BT are televising the game. Can we please have our local Devon Radio guys back?

MESSAGES->author
Re: Where has Radio Devon gone!
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 17:50
I listened to Radio Devon on 95.8 on my ref in a box on Saturday against Bath.

You have to press both grey buttons on the front at the same time and it can then be used as a radio.

If you want to revert to bt or ref link then do as above to set to channels

"Get on Exe"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2017 05:46 by Clyst Colt Chief.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 13:25
Must have been signal issues getting it around the ground as I was unable to pick it up in the ETC. I had the BT commentary (Damn I hate Austin Healy...) and the Ref Mic, But no Radio Devon

Chief-cum-Lately
Chief-cum-Lately (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 16:20
The Beeb aren't listing Devon Radio on the list of commentaries on their web site either. This is particularly irritating for away games that aren't televised. On a couple of occasions I have had to listen to the opposition's local radio on line - somehow radio Leicester just doesn't cut it for me!

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 20:24
TAH - I was at the front of the Library and got it there.....

"Get on Exe"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net