rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs finish Prem Cup run top of group.... Next up it's Brizz at Ashton Gate. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Digby_Bob
Glasgow Warriors v Exeter Chiefs (CC Rd6) Saturday 20th January @ 1300
Digby_Bob (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 09:28
Fixture date/time confirmed on EPCR website.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Glasgow Warriors v Exeter Chiefs (CC Rd6) Saturday 20th January @ 1300
Mabolza (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 11:32
Quote:
Digby_Bob
Fixture date/time confirmed on EPCR website.

I can't find this on the EPCR website. Do you have a link Bob ?

Digby_Bob
Digby_Bob (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 11:37

MESSAGES->author
Mabolza (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 12:14

Digby_Bob
Digby_Bob (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 12:38
Travelling to Glasgow? Just in case you had not already discovered this for yourself:

Return Flybe flights Exeter-Glasgow Out 1230 Friday, Back 1425 Sunday £195
There are cheaper options (currently £94 rtn) flying Bristol-Glasgow also Out Friday, Back Sunday
Cheapest train ticket Exeter St Davids-Glasgow Central (with railcard discount) is £121.40 (2 x £60.70 Standard Class Advance Singles) via Birmingham.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/12/2017 13:19 by Digby_Bob.

totemchief
totemchief (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 13:22
many thanks Digby Bob - both Saturday games at reasonable times too.

totemchief
totemchief (IP Logged)
20 December, 2017 14:10
sorry about above thread was also referring to Montpeliier at Sandy Park on the 13th.

Digby_Bob
Digby_Bob (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 09:30
Note for your diaries: Glasgow Warriors website states tickets for this game on sale from 1400 on Wednesday 27th December ( for those who do not want to use the Chiefs allocation).

MESSAGES->author
Mabolza (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 10:55
Quote:
Digby_Bob
Note for your diaries: Glasgow Warriors website states tickets for this game on sale from 1400 on Wednesday 27th December ( for those who do not want to use the Chiefs allocation).

That's good. The Glasgow Warriors website allows you to pick specific seats whereas the Chiefs' allocation only lets you select by price range and the seats are automatically allocated. Deadline for using the Chiefs' allocation is 30th Dec.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/12/2017 10:57 by Mabolza.

SmokeySignals
SmokeySignals (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 09:32
Glasgow away trip 20th January 2018

Well the result was not quite what we all wanted in Dublin but it was still a great weekend away with quite a few pints of Guinness being sunk by the travelling tribe - If only that was a red card instead of yellow !!

I cannot fault the effort of the boys, very proud of them all and at this level it's all about the small margins and sometimes they just don't go your way.  

For those travelling to Glasgow our HQ for the weekend will be The Walkabout Bar which is located in Renfield Street and a short stagger from The Premier Inn, The Holiday Inn and the Citizen M Glasgow Hotel 

For more details about the Walkabout Bar please follow this link

[www.walkaboutbars.co.uk]

Members of The Exeter Chiefs Supporters Club can get 25% off of food ALL WEEKEND at the Walkabout Bar upon production of their valid Supporters Club Card, details of how to become a member can be found on the following link.

[www.chiefssupportersclub.co.uk]

The Glasgow Warriors website states that tickets for this game go on sale from 1400 on Wednesday 27th December ( for those who do not want to use the Chiefs allocation). 

The stadium is located in Danes Drive, Scotstoun, in the west of Glasgow. 

The nearest train station to the stadium is Scotstounhill, which is approx a 10-15 minute walk away

Travelling from the city centre, take westbound trains from Glasgow Central Station Low Level or Queen St. Station Low Level. 

Please see the following links for more information regarding travel to the ground and accomodation

[thexvithwarriorblog.blogspot.co.uk]

[www.glasgowwarriors.org]

There is a clubhouse at the north east corner of the stadium and it usually opens about ninety minutes or so before the game and all supporters are welcome to go along and meet the Warriors supporters for some banter before and after the game.

There are catering and beverage outlets around the ground and in the main and north stands: serving for example hot dogs, burgers, chicken, chips and the famous Warriors pies as well as hot, cold and alcoholic drinks.

If you would like to subscribe to receive Smokey Signals for other European away trips then please email smokeysignals1@outlook.com with SUBSCRIBE in the header and I will add you to the mailing list

With Montpellier at home on the 13th January where I am sure the Chiefs will want to put the double over on the French team the game in Glasgow should be a cracker !! 

Cheers

Andrew

MESSAGES->author
Mabolza (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 14:39
Tickets are now on general sale on Glasgow Warriors website.

OggyMan
OggyMan (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 18:31
I can't see many available on their site? I have applied through our club.

Oggy

Chiefs!
Chiefs! (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 18:47
What area/stand are the tribe heading for?

MESSAGES->author
Big-Chief (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 19:46
Quote:
OggyMan
I can't see many available on their site? I have applied through our club.
Oggy

Where in the ground is the club allocation?

greyfellow
greyfellow (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 10:07
I've applied through the club as well. There are three categories of tickets costing between £22 and £32 - see the application form via the news page on the club's website.

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 19:09
22 of us booked direct on Glasgow Warriors website. behind the posts.

Delboy92
Delboy92 (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 11:48
Only place I can find tickets on Glasgow site is about 20 together in North West Stand the rest are solitary tickets dotted about!! Chiefs application for their allocation closes 30th December (Tomorrow)

Snider
Snider (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 22:18
We ordered tickets through the club and they have arrived today.

Main stand block I B206 and B207. Right in the corner so not ideal, but at least we will be there!

OggyMan
OggyMan (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 22:08
Yes, very poor tickets. We are right in front of you in row A.

Very disappointing, but as you say at least we are there.

Oggy

Delboy92
Delboy92 (IP Logged)
11 January, 2018 11:55
Eight of us in I row F, but as you say at least we're there !

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net