rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs do the double over Montpelier ....next up it's away to Glasgow .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

SmokeySignals
Newcastle away - Drums
SmokeySignals (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 14:37
Hi

Just received a call from Newcastle Falcons confirming that NO DRUMS will be allowed in the East Stand.

They will try and relocate those wishing to bring drums into the West Stand if space is available so if you have a ticket for the East Stand and now want to go into the West Stand with your drum please call them on 0871 226 6060 or speak to the ticket office when you arrive at the ground.

Cheers

Andrew

fisher
Re: Newcastle away - Drums
fisher (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 16:54
As I have put on the other thread they also will not let those that have to leave for the airport after the game put our luggage anywhere for the duration of the game.Happy New Year Falcons.

danceswithsticks
danceswithsticks (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 17:47
As I also put on other thread -perhaps you could use supporters coach - I'm just a passenger so dont know who you would need to ask. Perhaps someone will come up with an answer

OggyMan
OggyMan (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 09:24
Just to be clear we are not moving seats and will leave the drums at home this year.

Comanche Chief
Comanche Chief (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 09:32
Quote:
fisher
As I have put on the other thread they also will not let those that have to leave for the airport after the game put our luggage anywhere for the duration of the game.Happy New Year Falcons.
As I have said on the other thread, their ground their rules. Would Sandy Park be so accommodating?
Why post anything if you going to be so negative? Enjoy Newcastle.

MESSAGES->author
Geronimo Jim (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 10:02
In this day and age a pile of bags / cases is a huge security issue luke it or not. I doubt if any sports stadium would contemplate storing even one.

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 10:57
Sandy Park would not provide storage facilities for bags either. As GJ has indicated it presents a major security risk. Not surprised that Newcastle afoot the same strategy.

Poking With Sticks
Poking With Sticks (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 11:03
There's luggage storage at Newcastle Airport.

Doddie's tartan trews
05 January, 2018 12:57
lol just a wee word on the drums

the east stand is for those who bring cushions for seats and tartan blankets for knees i think drums would be most frowned upon and tutted at.

South stand used to have some many moons ago but long since removed.

west stand would make more sense in future for your guys as you can have a bit more room. happy travels wrap up warm as snow is forecast in the morning so most of us up here will be wearing a jacket.
also on a side note many offers on our board re luggage

lang may yer lum reek!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net