rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs do the double over Montpelier ....next up it's away to Glasgow .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
A Game to Remember.
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 18:30
On leaving for the Montpellier game at SP I told my son that I thought it would be a good match. I didn't think we would win but I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

I'm usually optimistic about our chances but not today. How wrong I was! This match is one that goes in the annals of great Chiefs performances.In my opinion if we had sneaked a win at Falcons last week we would have lost today. That loss gave us a kick up the backside that we needed. Rob said as much in his comments after the Falcons game.

Back to todays stunning victory. On the way home me, my son and our friend Geoff were putting forward our candidates for todays man of the match. In the end we pretty much agreed that any one of the team could have recieved the accolade.

This was a match for the supporters and everyone involved at SP to savour. We now have a chance, just a chance to make the knockout stages of the big one.

Just a fantastic day!

(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

MESSAGES->author
Re: A Game to Remember.
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 18:45
Up there with the wins against Clermont, Ospreys and Cardiff in Europe and the two semis against Wasps and Sarries in the Premiership!
Great game management, played the conditions and weighed up the opposition in the first half and tore them apart in the second half. Dealt with the Nadolo threat apart from their only try, and the bench seemed to up the intensity which was already high.
Outcome of the group will be decided by how serious Leinster take Montpellier and if Glasgow try to make a game of it!

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 18:56
Stunning!

Giggchief
Giggchief (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 21:40
Jesus christ, are you cumming over them??

MESSAGES->author
Geronimo Jim (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 00:45
Quote:
Giggchief

Childish comment to say the least.

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 07:46
Quote:
Geronimo Jim
Quote:
Giggchief

Very polite and restrained there GJ.

MESSAGES->author
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:35
Quote:
Geronimo Jim
Quote:
Giggchief

+1 thumbs down

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

MESSAGES->author
Mabolza (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:47
Quote:
Giggchief

What a pathetic boorish comment. 👎

OldWing
OldWing (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 12:26
I think Giggchief must be a 'Diary of a Nobody' fan. Mr Pooter has two friends, one called Gowing and the other Cummings. Of them he says " ... doesn't it seem odd that Gowing's always coming and Cummings' always going". I don't think any double entendre exists there.

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 19:05
PD

Great to see you before the match buhy .... Who would imagined, I'm not going to put "or seen that coming" due to muppet posts.

You're right, when we play like that it's a great day at the office and one to stick in the memory.

"Get on Exe"

mommentum
mommentum (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 20:25
One of those nice weekends when the Chiefs play at 3 on a Saturday and put in a great proformance with every player doing well. Gives you all day Sunday to enjoy the afterglow reading the pleasant comments in the media.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net