rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs end the season in first place....next up it's Falcons at Sandy Park for the Prem Semifinal.. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Shaun Malton
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
20 January, 2018 19:03
Has signed for Bristol next season.

Joining him is former Chief Aly Muldowney
[www.bristolrugby.co.uk]

MESSAGES->author
Re: Shaun Malton
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
20 January, 2018 22:43
A pity that Shaun has left us IMHO. He was number 2 in my book behind LCD. Just my opinion.

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 18:43
Quote:
Prarie Dog
A pity that Shaun has left us IMHO. He was number 2 in my book behind LCD. Just my opinion.
Agree, he deserved more game time but he will be competing with Harry Thacker and any other hookers they have on their books plus any others that come into the shop window!

mommentum
mommentum (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 19:22
Good luck to him, he was always behind Taione, as 4th choice it is totally understandable that he would want to move on. Hopefully we have a good local lad coming through the ranks.

Bristol must be going to have to let a few go given all the new signings and stay in cap

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 19:46
Quote:
mommentum
Bristol must be going to have to let a few go given all the new signings and stay in cap

(Sm22)(Sm22)(Sm22)

Good one..

The cap at this point exists on paper but not in actual law. It has seemingly become completely optional considering no club that has ever violated it has ever been seriously punished beyond being anonymously slapped on the wrist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/01/2018 19:46 by Tom A Hawk.

JamboBris
JamboBris (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 19:54
Quote:
mommentum
Good luck to him, he was always behind Taione, as 4th choice it is totally understandable that he would want to move on. Hopefully we have a good local lad coming through the ranks.

We've currently only got 31 players contracted for next year including a fair few academy graduates so we certainly have a lot of room! What are you guys thoughts on Malton?

MESSAGES->author
Moorsman (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 20:26
Good player but couldn't seem to make the breakthrough to first team squad

fisher
fisher (IP Logged)
21 January, 2018 22:34
I always thoight he was unlucky not getting more game time. When he played he never let us down and I think his signing for Brizz might come back to bite us on the bum!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net