rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Warriors ....next up it's away to Wasps.... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
GUTTED!
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 12:37
Due to having my gall bladder removed yesterday I can't attend todays match v Sarries. I've only missed one home game in the last four sesons so I'm gutted in more than one way.

Get 'em rocking North Stand Block B!

(Sm24)

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

MESSAGES->author
Re: GUTTED!
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 16:33
Ouch! Get Well Soon, at least Chiefs are winning with a bonus point, hopefully we can sneak a home semi for you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2018 16:33 by Lowerwatha.

MESSAGES->author
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 18:16
Thanks Lowerwatha, they did! Much appreciated.

We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

absent chief
absent chief (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 18:21
WHY DO YOU THINK WE NEED TO KNOW THIS

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 20:08
Quote:
absent chief
k
This is a public forum, and, within reason, PD can say what he likes. If you are not interested just leave, it is quite simple. You donít have to comment.

Hope you feel better after todayís result PD.

MESSAGES->author
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 21:56
Thank you very much Chiefs, I do. Whats his problem?

We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

MESSAGES->author
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 22:17
Quote:
absent chief

I just want to explain to you in your absent support as suggested by your tag. And be aware that using capital letters is seen as shouting on the internet. It's obvious by your post you have poor manners to attack a post that has no intention to provoke anyone.
I have friends in the North Stand that I always stand next to. We save each orthers spaces by one or other of us turning up early. I do not have thier phone numbers. However we enjoy each others company during a Chiefs game. We are all season ticket holders.
What my thread did to raise your ire I really don't know but my assumption is that you are a little insufficient in the old grey matter that allows sentient beings to think.
DUH...................(Sm152) Well done DUH...............(Sm152)................DUH(Sm152)

We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2018 22:26 by Prarie Dog.

MESSAGES->author
Kainai (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 09:43
Get well soon PD. I canít imagine that was a pleasant experience. I am sure you will be standing back with your mates in no time. Also a semi final to look forward to.

Little Minnie
Little Minnie (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 10:25
Missed you today in the stands but what a win!! Get well soon! Andy now has a new ref-mike so that should keep him quiet with less moaning about what's going on....lol!! See you soon

MESSAGES->author
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 18:42
Thanks for all of your best wishes.

Good move by Andy, Little Minnie! I hope to be at the Wuss match next week. Ricki will have to drop me off at the stadium!

(Sm100)thumbs down

We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 15:35
Quote:
Prarie Dog
Thanks for all of your best wishes.
Good move by Andy, Little Minnie! I hope to be at the Wuss match next week. Ricki will have to drop me off at the stadium!

(Sm100)thumbs down

That DOES NOT give you an excuse to drink beer PD......Just think of your Gall Bladder!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net