rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Sarries at HQ.... looking forward to next season now. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Tiverton Brave
LCD added to the England's squad too
Tiverton Brave (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 16:06
More good news for Chiefs players...

from the RFU......

"England head coach Eddie Jones has named a 32-man squad to begin preparations for their second NatWest 6 Nations match against Wales on Saturday 10 February.

The England squad arrived back in London on Monday afternoon from Rome following their 46-15 win against Italy in the opening round of the tournament.

Saracens scrum half Richard Wigglesworth has been added to the squad following an injury to Ben Youngs, with Exeter Chiefs hooker Luke Cowan-Dickie also coming in.

BUT we are short of Hookers with Jack out and Elvis too.
A double edged sword?

Highbury Saracen
Re: LCD added to the England's squad too
Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 16:16
Welcome to our world!
Jamie George with England
Schalk Brits injured
Chris Tolofua injured!

MESSAGES->author
Kainai (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 16:25
Great news for LCD, wrap Shaun Molton in cotton wool until Saturday. Looks like an opportunity for another academy player to shine.

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 16:42
Shaun is a superb Hooker and will fill in as temp number one with ease, just a shame he's joining the Bristol 5000 player squad.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 17:30
I didn’t think Hartley and George picked up injuries so I Think Luke is there as cover and to assist with training - will be released back in time for this weekend’s game.

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 18:31
Tom Francis may find himself competing hard against/between Hepburn and LCD on Saturday !!

MESSAGES->author
fatheralice (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 18:35
Expect LCD to be released back on Sat am, after a miraculous recovery to Hartley or George.

Delighted for LCD and hope he does get a fair shot at the shirt, but fear this is EJ being deliberately awkward.
George was pretty poor when he came on, and Hartley was bang average too (actually a good performance for him!),
So if the chiefs boys have inspired EJ to see the error of his ways all the better, but I'm not convinced.

BiG opportunity for innard anyway, as he will be fully involved over the next few weeks, even if LCD does come back late in the week.

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 20:32
Well it does create the possibility that England could field not only an all Chiefs front row but also the worst hair display ever seen on an international front row.

Currychief
Currychief (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 23:17
I think Wales can historically compete with that

dwhite805
dwhite805 (IP Logged)
06 February, 2018 12:45
Quote:
Currychief
Remember the Hair Bear Bunch for Wales. All perms!(Sm76)

MESSAGES->author
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 07:21
Quote:
dwhite805
Quote:
Currychief

https://i.gyazo.com/609677dc796758bdce317c89ed2f9600.png

eye popping smiley(Sm124)

Chief Milbury Farm
Two Moons (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 10:57
Quote:
Tom A Hawk
Quote:
dwhite805
Quote:
Currychief

https://i.gyazo.com/609677dc796758bdce317c89ed2f9600.png

eye popping smiley(Sm124)

Clearly the "Brains Trust", not sure if these two ever played with Hibbart in the same front row.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net