rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Warriors ....next up it's away to Wasps.... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
MESSAGES->author
Wasps vs Exe
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 18:32
Match Officials for Sunday

Wasps v Exeter Chiefs (Ricoh Arena, 3pm)
Referee: JP Doyle (146th Premiership game).
Assistant Referees: Anthony Woodthorpe & Karl Dickson. TMO: Sean Davey.
Citing Officer: Nick Wood

Live on BT Sport but me and my buhys will be part of the travelling Tribe.

Wow this game has so much potential for both teams .... I'm glad it's JP as referee, just a feeling.

Looks like a great Sunday ... COYC

"Get on Exe"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/02/2018 18:33 by Clyst Colt Chief.

StewardSaffin
Re: Wasps vs Exe
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 21:46
He reffed our match v Wasps at SP too as well as last year's final.

MESSAGES->author
Pinhoe_Chief (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 08:28
Not feeling confident at all after last week. Just hope the boys prove me wrong.

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 16:10
Heads up Exe .... Gotta go with the belief .... or the game is up before we're off the bus.

"Get on Exe"

kentwasp1
kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 08:47
good luck lads. Mouthwatering. Interesting to see the dynamics now you guys have a few feathered friends on international duty. Safe travels see you later

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:28
GIVE CORDERO THE BALL IN SPACE PLEASE

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:31
We'll JP has got one wrong (knock on) and one right (forward pass) but he talks to the players and clearly does his best so I respect him

Chiefsexile
Chiefsexile (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:34
I just get the feeling that we're not going to catch the breaks in this game.

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:39
At least our energy is back
Their backrow is playing well
Ewers....great lad but please run straight and please engage brain as well as brawn big fella (go on prove me wrong)

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:48
LINEOUTS !!!!,

Chiefsexile
Chiefsexile (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:51
Hate to say it but, we need to be getting in JPs face over every decision like Wasps are doing.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:56
Whoís reffing this game? Wasps players constantly in the refís ear, waving their arms and adopting a face like a smacked @#$%& when they donít get the decision. TMO seems to be wearing a Wasps t-shirt!
Also, I like Lol but he shouldnít be commenting on a Wasps game, he is a director!

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 15:56
Would be nice not to see a Wasp player wrong side of the ball every tackle. The dirty tricks champs are back and sadly JP is letting them do it. Letís hope he refs more fairly next half.

Chiefsexile
Chiefsexile (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 16:02
Quote:
clalan
Would be nice not to see a Wasp player wrong side of the ball every tackle. The dirty tricks champs are back and sadly JP is letting them do it. Letís hope he refs more fairly next half.

Sadly, it appears that littering the ground with bodies on the attacking teams side of the tackle so that the attackers first players over the ball are delayed a fraction seems to be acceptable now. I think it's time to stop going into the ruck without trailing a few studs over the ground first, perhaps the defence will get the message then.

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 16:06
It does seem any chance to penalise us has been taken up, letís see the refs pick up their infringments. Can we also not have a playing teams ex players being biased commentating as well

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 16:12
SORR I HAVE TO GUVE THE SCRIPUM TO EXETER .... REALLY ...
can we please not put the ball back when there is no scrum half....or get in and be a 9

Chiefsexile
Chiefsexile (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 16:12
As Healey points out, 'sorry boys I have to give the scrum to Exeter'. Well thanks JP for so charitably giving us what we were entitled to by the laws of the game!

Sorry but, Wasps have got in his head.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/02/2018 16:13 by Chiefsexile.

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 16:15
We are due a bit of luck
GIVE THE BALL TO CORDERO.....

Currychief
Currychief (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 16:21
This is a really painful watch mainly for the reasons already mentioned. We are going through the motions and need something different. Would like to see Joe Simmonds have a go.

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 16:22
This is starting to be a one sided reffing joke, they could shoot our player and it would be his fault.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net