rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Sarries at HQ.... looking forward to next season now. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Teams Up (Chiefs v Sarries)
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 14:44
CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE SARACENS

15 Phil Dollman
14 Lachie Turner
13 Henry Slade
12 Sam Hill
11 Olly Woodburn
10 Joe Simmonds
9 Nic White
1 Ben Moon
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie
3 Tomas Francis
4 Sam Skinner
5 Jonny Hill
6 Dave Ewers
7 Don Armand
8 Thomas Waldrom

16 Jack Yeandle
17 Alec Hepburn
18 Greg Holmes
19 Mitch Lees
20 Sam Simmonds
21 Stuart Townsend
22 Gareth Steenson
23 Ian Whitten

StewardSaffin
Re: Teams Up (Chiefs v Sarries)
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 14:45
Sarries Team:

15 Alex Goode (253)
14 Nathan Earle (34)
13 Marcelo Bosch (114)
12 Brad Barritt (214)
11 Chris Wyles (246)
10 Alex Lozowski (52)
9 Ben Spencer (123)
1 Richard Barrington (127)
2 Schalk Brits (213)
3 Juan Figallo (81)
4 Dominic Day (9)
5 George Kruis (152)
6 Nick Isiekwe (26)
7 Ben Earl (13)
8 Jackson Wray (192)

Reps

16 Scott Spurling (30)
17 Hayden Thompson-Stringer (24)
18 Titi Lamositele (49)
19 Mark Flanagan (17)
20 Blair Cowan (0)
21 Tom Whiteley (12)
22 Max Malins (13)
23 Rotimi Segun (6)

Hill Barton Brave
Hill Barton Brave (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 16:05
Great to see a few back from injury and (one way or another) really influential ones too.

I know it's been debated on another thread but Joe Simmonds getting the start is a big call.

goss8800
Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 17:10
Quote:
Hill Barton Brave
Great to see a few back from injury and (one way or another) really influential ones too.
I know it's been debated on another thread but Joe Simmonds getting the start is a big call.

A big call but I feel the right call at the moment, a very good starting line up with one of the strongest benches I have seen in the Prem

ExTeddChief
ExTeddChief (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 20:54
Joe in the starting lineup vs Sarries is an insane gamble but in Rob we trust, let's see what happens.

SimonH38
SimonH38 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 21:32
e have to start strong. Competition of 2 teams who have recently struggled for form.

Spurling is a class player who after a spell of injury can become Cowan-Dickie's England understudy in years to come.

MESSAGES->author
Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 23:09
Quote:
ExTeddChief
Joe in the starting lineup vs Sarries is an insane gamble but in Rob we trust, let's see what happens.

Yes, lets see what happens but to say it's an insane gamble is just insane in itself. Joe has proved himself when picked or coming on from the bench. Horses for courses.

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

Highbury Saracen
Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 00:07
Quote:
SimonH38
e have to start strong. Competition of 2 teams who have recently struggled for form.
Spurling is a class player who after a spell of injury can become Cowan-Dickie's England understudy in years to come.

We had won five out of five till last week!
Spurling is useful & Cowan Dickie isnt even number 2 yet so maybe jumping gun a tad!
We are quite used to playing you with a depleted side so with 21 out injured or on international duty 5 points for you should be easy enough to achieve!
This is a weak Sarries team with no bulk or forward power

European champions 2016 & 2017

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2018 00:09 by Highbury Saracen.

Seany_Boy0511
Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 09:57
Thats in your opinion Highbury...

I for one think given disruptions and conditions this could go either way and as a Sarries fan who has genuinely been stranded and is now able to make it I for one hope it's a cracking day, looking forward to meeting both Sarries and Chiefs fans and may I give massive credit to exeter for the way they have handled this situation..

May the best team win tomorrow (hopefully Sarries)

Cheers in advance guys (Sm128)

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 10:11
Good one Buhy

See you tomorrow if you'm in the East Terrace Central or Library as some miscreants refer to name us

"Get on Exe"

Master Chief
Master Chief (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 10:46
I donít think starting Joe is a risk. Looking at the two sides Sarries are missing a lot of players, especially in the pack, whereas you could argue that we have pretty much a full complement to choose from up front. I still canít helo but feel that without Parling, Dennis or Lees that we are lacking some real experience and grunt in the engine room.

MESSAGES->author
Geronimo Jim (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 19:22
Joe Simmons, Chiefs player of the day, BT man of the match.
Long may insanity rule the roost!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net