Latest News:

..... AW Final is up it's Bath at the Rec .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Santiago Cordero
Topofthepole (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 17:03
Does anyone know if Santiago is injured if not i don't understand why Rob hadn't picked him again?

Re: Santiago Cordero
Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 17:13
In my opinion we have the strongest squads in the Prem and one of the strongest in Europe. There is such competition for every position that someone will miss out. Do other players perform better at training?

Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 23:01
Personally I think he deserves a chance in a confident, go-forward team[b][/b]. I think he had his opportunity in the team at the wrong time. We certainly weren't the above at the time he played.
IMHO he deserves another shot if he isn't injured.

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

Da' nzho!
Pawel Vygot.

Master Chief
Master Chief (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 10:43
He must be injured. I hope hes out for long so that he has time to prove himself and win a new contract. We need a classy full back and weve missed out on Mike Haley so I do hope the coaches sign him up.

Topofthepole (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 16:21
I think you mean. You hope he's not out for a long time?
I hope he is in the team next week for the AW Cup and scores a try or two.
Come on Cordero!!

fatheralice (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 17:19
he was out warming up last week when not selected, so no reason to think he is injured. It is rare for a player to fit straight in to our system so more likely he is learning the ropes I would have thought.

Shy Ann
Shy Ann (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 11:56
Must be in with a shout for an AWC place which is probably the best place for him to start having got up to speed with his new club. Its going to be some side we put out I feel.

andy15 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 12:07
I think we should put out a very strong team after all its a semi final and we are not always at our best if we give players a two week break !

Brave new world (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 14:49
It will be Interesting to see the Newcastle side. They played an A team game last night and put out a fairly strong team which you would think they should pick again for this weekend. It is going to be a tough decision for their coaches who must have an eye on a top 4 finish as well and may not want to risk injuries.

I think we will stick with the core of the side that has got us to the semi final.

Master Chief
Master Chief (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 16:50
Can we PLEASE keep him! Baxter and co, sign him up!

He showed again today what a quality player he is. What was most impressive to me was the energy and commitment he showed. He could well be the answer to our post-Dollman question.

dwhite805 (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 13:09
Completely agree. Looks like he would fit right in and add something.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing