rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs win AW Cup....next up it's Glaws at Sandy Park.. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Hertfordshire Chief
Aylesbury U13s need Chiefs help
14 April, 2018 13:42
A friend of mine’s son plays for Aylesbury U13s. They are on tour in Exeter with other Aylesbury Age group teams the weekend of 28 April when Chiefs are playing Sale. The highlight for the boys was supposed to be watching the Chiefs v Sale, but there has been a cock up over tickets, in that no tickets were ordered for the U13s.

They are coming all the way to Exeter to play one game, so along way for the boys, and then missing out on seeing the Chiefs.

Does anyone have an inside track to someone at the club, to see if we can sort something out for the boys, and coaches/parents.

The group consists of 16 boys and 9 adults.

A long shot I know but if anyone can help, it would be fantastic and very much appreciated.

AH-64
Re: Aylesbury U13s need Chiefs help
AH-64 (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 14:26
You could contact ticketing@exeterchiefs.co.uk and see if they have any spares. There is always the possibility of a number of Sale allocation returns so you could strike lucky. Hope it works out for you.

Hertfordshire Chief
14 April, 2018 14:42
Thanks. I think they are trying that, but a bit hit and miss. That said there might be a few more coming back after the result last night as makes top 4 more difficult for Sharks.

Another reset scrum
14 April, 2018 19:38
You could try getting them in on Super Saturday. It involves them having a training session with some of the squad in the morning , a tour of the ground , half time walk around the pitch and of course a match ticket. Not sure of the cost , you would have to phone the club

Another reset scrum
14 April, 2018 19:53

Hertfordshire Chief
15 April, 2018 12:24
Thank you. Didn’t realise we did that. I have contacted Andrew Dudley to see if there is a Super Saturday coinciding with the Sale game. Thanks again.

Hertfordshire Chief
17 April, 2018 14:25
Thanks to those who offered help and for those of you who viewed my post.

Sadly it looks like I have been unable to sort out the situation for the boys, but hope they can come down next season to see the mighty Chiefs (who will hopefully be back to back Premiershp winners!) COYC!

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 18:40
I have potentially sourced you 6 tickets if you are still looking. Can you let me know if you want them before putting them up for sale.
Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net