rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Sarries at HQ.... looking forward to next season now. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Credit where credits due, great reffing
clalan (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 14:47
Mr Ridley, he controlled the game as if it was his 200 game not 7th.
I had my doubts when it was announced, such a big always quick game between two brilliant teams.
But he was calm, spoke to all that needed to know, and I don't think put a foot wrong.

Well done sir, may it continue.

MESSAGES->author
Re: Credit where credits due, great reffing
fatheralice (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 15:02
Decent showing. I though he was generous in allowing us so long to set the lineout drive, and not sure the scrums were that well controlled, but we've seen much worse from far more experienced refs.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 15:08
I think Sir had a very decent game considering he's not had much Premiership experience.
It's always easy to be sceptical of a young inexperienced ref but credit where its due.

I drink and forget stuff!

MESSAGES->author
08 September, 2018 15:22
I groaned pre match when the commentator said his age and experience. I was wrong to - he was very, very good.

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Brent1
Brent1 (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 19:13
Consistent and didn't flap
Good job

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 20:14
Former scrum half in the Tigers academy, had to retire due to shoulder injury. Persuaded to take up reffing by Chris White. Enjoyed his officiating particularly when he marched Wasps back ten for back chat! I predict a bright future for this young man!

StewardSaffin
Little MissChief (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 21:10
The last time Mr Ridley reffed us was the shoelace gate against Saints at home last season so I was a tad deflated hearing he was reffing us at Ricoh. He was very good. Well controlled, kept game flowing, clear Comms with the players & clear decisions. Very confident young referee with a good future ahead of him

Chilham
Chilham (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 16:31
We have similar praise over on the Wasps forum. Hell of a job to have both sets of fans impressed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net