rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs lose out to Sarries at HQ.... looking forward to next season now. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
A realisation.
06 October, 2018 22:19
I've come to realise that this Chiefs forum contains the most realistic, reasonable and basically nice people on the prem forums. Worcester and Falcons are oakay but post anything slightly derogitory on Bath or Wasps forums? Just don't. They are far too precious.

(Sm128)

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

MESSAGES->author
Re: A realisation.
Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 09:01
I have noticed and been subject to something of the same on some of the other forums where saying something that goes against the general opinion is met with name calling and childish taunts.

These individual team forums here on sportsnetwork do inventively become a safespace for fans of that club where we as fans can get a little closed off to outside opinions. But I also feel in part that us Chiefs fans are more grounded simply because we don't take the success of the club for granted as we know and remember where our club has come from.

In some cases I do wonder if some of the fans would be a little more humble if their clubs spent a few years down in the championship...

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 11:00
Good points by both above.
I also think that in general other forums have a helluva lot more posters than we have on here.
There are a lot of one eyed fans out there and don't forget gentleman we are just a small club from Devon who happened to have had the brass neck to challenge the hierarchy and basically move the game forward imho

I drink and forget stuff!

MESSAGES->author
DumnoniiNomad (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 08:18
Nice one,JS smiling bouncing smiley

I have to say, as one of the few travelling tribe at Bath, the Bath supporters around where I stood were friendly, informed and engaging. Loads of banter, and certainly none of the nastiness experienced at Castle Grim!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net