rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs finish Prem Cup run top of group.... Next up it's Brizz at Ashton Gate. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Jehovas Sandals
Munster...... What to expect?
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 12:23
Having played 6 games in the Pro14 and won 3 at home and lost 3 away. I'm taking nothing from the 3 away detects in the slightest.
We are all aware that European rugby is a massive target and I'm in doubt that we will see the strongest possible squad available to them for Saturday and in truth I'd not want it any other way.
Can we beat them..... Of course we can and the murmurings are that this season the boys are looking to step up in Europe. Will we beat them? I'm not able to answer that but I'm hopeful we give em a damn good game and they remember their first game at SP as a tough one!
We need to play our part too.... So to a one get behind the boys........ I've no doubt there will be a fair few Munster fans planning on doing the same.
Let's hope the weather doesn't spoil the occasion too much.

I drink and forget stuff!

Poking With Sticks
Re: Munster...... What to expect?
Poking With Sticks (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 14:55
Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
Will we beat them? I'm not able to answer that

Must try harder...

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
10 October, 2018 15:26
Quote:
Poking With Sticks
Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
Will we beat them? I'm not able to answer that

Must try harder...

If your going to highlite a quote please make sure you highlite the whole sentence!

Ruairi
Ruairi (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 12:04
Our hopes rest on the number 9 jersey. With Murray we are a different team, matthewson showed over the last 2 weeks that he is good enough for this level, but with Murray out and Matthewson possibly injured we don’t have anything good enough in a key position for this level.

we will be lucky to stay within 20’points of Exeter.

MESSAGES->author
clalan (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 20:17
Its gonna be tough, but as long as rugby the game wins I'm happy.
Meeting supporters Ive not met before and sharing a few beers is something to look forward to.

MESSAGES->author
Geronimo Jim (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 11:57
we will be lucky to stay within 20’points of Exeter.[/quote]

Good one! Nearly choked on my lunch!

Ruairi
Ruairi (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 15:42
We aren’t a team that likes playing in the rain.

Chiefs
Chiefs (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 16:23
I got a feeling in my p*ss, Chiefs by 15. Either that or my Mastitis is back!

MESSAGES->author
Geronimo Jim (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 18:07
Quote:
Ruairi
We aren’t a team that likes playing in the rain.

Won't be that bad by kick off. Should be a good day out win, or lose.

mommentum
mommentum (IP Logged)
12 October, 2018 18:51
[quote Geronimo Jim]we will be lucky to stay within 20’points of Exeter.[/quote]

Good one! Nearly choked on my lunch![/quote]

+1

Munster have been in the semi final the last two years, so I don't know why some in the media are making us favourites?

Great to play a different team

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net