rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs finish Prem Cup run top of group.... Next up it's Brizz at Ashton Gate. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Campo
Boldeagle (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 11:50
Playing for Wasps v Saracens,on the wing.Hope he has a good game.

boston chief
Re: Campo
boston chief (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 13:30
I also hope he has a stormer of a game. New club, new challenge and stay injury free and he could really shine. I sincerely hope he does, until we play Wasps!

MESSAGES->author
Tribester (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 14:12
Quote:
boston chief
I also hope he has a stormer of a game. New club, new challenge and stay injury free and he could really shine. I sincerely hope he does, until we play Wasps!

Absolutely!

Show us what we'll be missing Campo! Have a good game.

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 17:54
Wasps game will suit Campo and I wish him well.
Hope Italy don't break him as usual and he manages some consistent game time.

I drink and forget stuff!

Currychief
Currychief (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 18:33
Could be “the one that got away”....... if he stays fit. I hope he fulfills his potential, even if with Wasps!

MESSAGES->author
Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 18:45
The one that got away?!
Same thing is said for every player that moves on.Where are we now,top of the league,unbeaten and 19pts clear of fifth place.They come ,they go,and Chiefs move on.

Currychief
Currychief (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 20:01
“The one that got away?!
Same thing is said for every player that moves on.Where are we now,top of the league,unbeaten and 19pts clear of fifth place.They come ,they go,and Chiefs move on.”

That most definitely isn’t said about every player that moves on. I absolutely agree that the Chiefs move on.

Exeforever
Exeforever (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 16:55
I know that he was playing out of position but I think that today's game shows why we were prepared to let him go.

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 09:54
Quote:
Exeforever
I know that he was playing out of position but I think that today's game shows why we were prepared to let him go.

That’s a bit harsh, first game, playing out of position and against the second best team in the Premiership, he is a class player who was blighted by injuries whilst with us.

goss8800
Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 09:58
Defensive mis-takes throughout the game by him

Exeforever
Exeforever (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 10:19
Quote:
Lowerwatha
Quote:
Exeforever

That’s a bit harsh, first game, playing out of position and against the second best team in the Premiership, he is a class player who was blighted by injuries whilst with us.

I was watching him especially closely and hoping that he would do well - I'd have been delighted with a Wasps win with Campo scoring a couple of tries. However the evidence was a mixture of knock-ons, penalties conceded and tackles missed. As ever he looked good in the one or two carries that he got but his defensive game was poor I'm sorry to say.

MESSAGES->author
Tribester (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 10:43
I know we hadn't seen much of him recently, but did we ever start him on the wing?

Jehovas Sandals
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 10:49
In truth, playing him out of position in his first game against Sarries too!!??
Maybe he fancys himself on the wing and Wasps want him to play there.
He didn't look comfortable in truth...... a bit unfair to judge him on that performance.

I drink and forget stuff!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net