rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs finish Prem Cup run top of group.... Next up it's Brizz at Ashton Gate. .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

MESSAGES->author
Team for Glaws??
Tribester (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 17:29
So what’s it going to be for the first game against Gloucester?

I think our internationals have got to come back in. Tough call on those that have stepped up during the AIs.

I don't believe LCD, Woody or Jonny Hill are game fit yet, I could be wrong. No room for Salmon, Townsend, S Hill, Shorty, O'Flats??

1 Moon
2 Yeandle
3 Williams
4 Lees
5 Dennis
6 Ewers
7 Armand
8 Kvesic
9 White
10 Steenson
11 Cuthbert
12 Devoto
13 Slade
14 Cordero
15 Dollman

16 Taione
17 Hepburn
18 Francis
19 Skinner
20 Lawday
21 Maunder
22 Simmonds
23 Whitten

goss8800
Re: Team for Glaws??
Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 18:03
I would go for-

1 Moon
2 Yeandle
3 Francis
4 Lees
5 Dennis
6 Ewers
7 Armand
8 Kvesic
9 White
10 Steenson
11 Cuthbert
12 Whitton
13 Slade
14 Cordero
15 Dollman

16 Taione
17 Hepburn
18 Williams
19 Skinner
20 Lawday
21 Townsend (If fit)
22 Simmonds
23 Devoto

Zyder head
Zyder head (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 19:47
I think last week showed that the pack on the night wasn't mobile enough so depending on the weather I would expect us to tinker with the pack for certain and I would like to see Lawday start but the bench is better balanced with him on it and also with Whitts on there. Depends if Dave is fit I suppose?
Still worth sticking with Joe at out half as he had little or no ball to work with last week and I don't expect Gloucester to be so hot in defence.

1 Hepburn
2 Yeandle
3 Williams
4 Lees
5 Dennis
6 Ewers
7 Armand
8 Kvesic
9 White
10 Simmonds
11 Cuthbert
12 Devoto
13 Slade
14 Cordero
15 Dollman
Elvis,Moon,Francis, Skinner, Lawday,Townsend,Steeno,Whitts.

Broken arrow
Broken arrow (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 21:35
I agree with Zyder, but, White has not impressed in the last 2 games so I want to see Maunder start, he has proved he can handle the big games and if he doesn’t start getting game time, we could lose him. There are several teams who I think would snap him up. For me, Maunder and Simmonds are our future at half back and also have international potential. Not sure what the position is with their contracts, but we cannot risk losing them.

MESSAGES->author
Brave new world (IP Logged)
05 December, 2018 17:48
I think Skinner will start. If Ewers in doubt may be Dennis at 6 if not on the bench.

Hill Barton Brave
Hill Barton Brave (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 09:12
Quote:
Brave new world
I think Skinner will start. If Ewers in doubt may be Dennis at 6 if not on the bench.
+1
I think Skinner strengthens our lineout so I would like to see him start.

Exeforever
Exeforever (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 09:28
As we're all having a guess this is who I think RB will pick subject to unexpected return from injury (Woody??):

Moon
Yeandle
Williams
Lees
Skinner
Dennis/Ewers if fit
Armand
Kvesic
White
Steenson
Cuthbert
Devoto
Slade
Cordero
Dollman

Hepburn
Taione
Francis
Dennis if not starting/Atkins
Lawday
Maunder
Simmonds
Whitten

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net