rugbyunion
Latest News:

..... Chiefs into Prem Final for 4th year in a row.... Next up it's Sarries at Twickenham .... Go Well Go Hard Go Chiefs ...... the fun continues .......

Welcome to The Tribe, web site for Exeter Chiefs Fans, PLEASE ensure you credit your sources when posting information you've read elsewhere, and preferably post a link to the original material (if found electronically), Thanks....Opinions expressed on these messageboards are those of individuals and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors. This site is run independently of all external organisations, and readers and posters are referred to the Exeter Chiefs Official website for their views. Any hyperlink will be removed at the request of the original site owner

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Jehovas Sandals
Wuss v Chiefs
Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 16:19
Tries from Cordero and Woodburn see us 19-6 up.
Back 3 looking good...... I think we will miss Santi.

I drink and forget stuff!

Jehovas Sandals
Re: Wuss v Chiefs
09 March, 2019 16:24
Yellow card for Holmes. Try for Wuss.... 11-19

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 16:29
Try O'flaherty...... Made by Cordero...... He is on fire.
Can we not find a way to keep him?
11-26

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 16:45
Try for Wuss..... 18-26

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 16:46
Arry boy goes over..... 18-33....come on Ex

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 16:48
That's the BP in the bag

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 16:49
Wuss get another try.... 23-33
Wuss playing well

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 16:50
Chiefs giving away silly pens

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 17:01
Fair play to Wuss.... On fire now.... 30-33

MESSAGES->author
Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 17:03
Full time - bonus point win but a bit squeaky at the end!

Jehovas Sandals
09 March, 2019 17:05
Chiefs hold on to win with a BP but it was a bit squeeky bum at times!

MESSAGES->author
09 March, 2019 17:13
Tooooo close. Breathing and shaking.

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Underdog
Underdog (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 21:49
Worcs fan here.

Just wanted to say what a superb team you guys get to support! They look well coached and confident and have parts of their game that they can just fall back on if momentum shifts away. I'd love to see Worcester like that.

Shame Cordero is off as he was the best player on the pitch today.

All the best for the season. Fingers crossed you can crack Europe next year.

MESSAGES->author
Clyst Colt Chief (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 07:44
Underdog

That was a close one indeed ... The last 20 mins as I sat with my lads at Sixways was a clench unclench time. Warriors came back on fire again and again and tbh I'm glad we only play 80 minutes.

In some respects it was the best result that we could hope for ..... and your team certainly deserved the two bonus points .... the way you came back it would also not have been an undeserved victory for Warriors.

Something for our team to look at with our game management in the second half and managing a team coming at us with very real zeal and intent.

Keep the spirit ... We look forward to coming back to Sixways for seasons to come ... Over the years it's always been a lovely ground to come to.

"Get on Exe"

MESSAGES->author
Flying Pasty (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 08:37
...if only we could keep him! He was simply outstanding yesterday and has had such a great set of games whilst others have been away or injured. Still, Hoggy is proven dynamite as well and financially we canít keep them all....

Zyder head
Zyder head (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 08:55
Santi is box office that is for sure and I worry we will miss him a lot.
His defence isn't the greatest but he isn't the biggest so not exactly a surprise that some of the bigger forwards can bust through his tackles but he offers so much in attack and he has something else that we don't have from anyone else.
The major positive from him is that he is available now in the international window.
Hoggy will not be available now as he would be away with Scotland (when he isn't injured which seems a lot the last season or so...) so the variance between our first 15 and our cover during the international windows will be massive.
Some of our back play has been well below par these last few weeks and without Santi's own individual spark creating something out of nothing would we have picked up so many points?
Very good 5 points yesterday and pleased that Wuss picked up 2 as I would like them to stay up personally.

Broken arrow
Broken arrow (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 08:56
Quote:
Flying Pasty
...if only we could keep him! He was simply outstanding yesterday and has had such a great set of games whilst others have been away or injured. Still, Hoggy is proven dynamite as well and financially we canít keep them all....

Iíd rather keep Santi and let White go ! Maunder and Flats were also really good yesterday, a good bonus point win though our defence looked a bit weak on more than one occasion !

Currychief
Currychief (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 09:48
Great to see we have Hepburn as extra hooker cover! Mr Jones might have him back in the England squad with versatility like that...

Jehovas Sandals
10 March, 2019 10:55
Thank you Underdog for taking the time to come on here and praise our boys.
I'd like to reciprocate by saying that was some fightback by yours!
I didn't make the trip yesterday but have always enjoyed visiting sixways and I missed a great game by all accounts.
I'm hopeful we can go back to HQ this year but nothing is a given in this league.
Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Ronster
Drahm for England (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 17:38
I'd echo Underdog's comments. The physicality you guys bring on the pitch is unreal and the way you go through the phases and control the ball is amazing to watch. Best of luck for the rest of the season, make sure you beat Sarries this time around!!!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net